2012 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Perfect Bling to Wear

2012 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Perfect Bling to Wear
By lovecaddy on

2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Everyone stops and take a look at my new 2012 SRX. Design is like none other. Nothing on the road looks like this. The Lex twin looks small to this. Mine is Black Raven with Stone interior. In the past I was a huge Ford Explorer fan buying 2 in the last 6 years. Trust me, they never offered the luxury of this. Buttons galore including rain sense and power turn in side mirrors for the car wash and bank drive in windows. All the interior of my new SRX have leather with French Stitching on the dash, all side door parts. So much attention to detail. Rides like being on a feather.

Total Beauty like a diamond ring Rain Sense Fold in Side Mirrors Mood Lighting panels in floor and sidewalls Skyview Top Seats are so confortable No Keys to own

Fog Lights on all Models
By lovecaddy
on 01/13/12 15:17 PM (PST)

I'm the owner that posed this and I still love it. I'm not sure of any negative issues. Someone posted that the interior is not big enough for them. Not sure about that. It has plenty of room. People at work call it the Fancy Cadillac. I love.