2011 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Love this car!

2011 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love this car!
By Ed on

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After reading the Editor's review for both the 2010 and the 2011 I was ready to scratch the SRX from my test drive models, despite the fact that I liked the styling of the SRX. I owned previous Cadillac's that had problems with quality. Cadillac had some difficult years, i.e., the four-six- eight cylinder year and the year they offered the diesel engine. However, after reading positive consumer reviews for both the 2010 and 2011 models I took a test drive. I was pleasantly surprised. So much surprised that I purchased the 2011 SRX luxury model. Thanks owners for your reviews, you were right on the money.

Everything. ONSTAR is great! Great interior and exterior styling. I ordered the Mocha Steel color, which is new for 2011. I have received numerous positive comments in the short time I have owned the vehicle.

Maybe the driver headrest. I find as did another consumer reviewer it hits the back of my head. The floor mats could definitely be upgraded as they are of WalMart quality.