2011 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: love my Cadillac SRX

2011 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

love my Cadillac SRX
By misty47 on

2011 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Cadillac SRX still -after having it six months. After test driving all the Chevy, Kia, Honda, GMC, Buick, Nissan, Hyundia, Toyota cars and SUVs, I liked the SRX the best. I bought it because they have the mainteance free for 4 years or 50,000 miles. Free oil changes, tire rotation etc. It has the 6 cyl which has plenty of power to get on freeways.

I love the body style and interior is very nice. The leather is soft. It drives great and handles very well. The Bose stereo sounds good too. Love the OnStar feature. I feel safe in this SUV. It is well built and very solid feeling and comfortable.

The only thing I have found that I don't like is the blind spots but I bought the spot mirrors from QVC and put them on my side mirrors. I can change lanes with ease now. I see everything now so that problem was solved. Also I am only getting 20 mpg which is not so bad but it could be better. All in all I love my Caddy and I don't think I want to drive anything else from now on.