A Bit of a Bummer
By jmelquist on
2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
Owned or leased over 10 Cadillacs prior to my SRX AWD - always with a great experience ... unfortunately, this vehicle has been a disappointment. I liked the exterior looks - mpg ok; however, should have checked the vehicles performance and technology out better - both a disappointment - not the standard I have come to expect from Cadillac. Found the vehicle to be noticeably underpowered - transmission shifts in a odd way at times - very irritating technology (e.g. front crash warning beeps in the garage when backing out in reverse, the front seat when you turn off the vehicle moves back automatically so far you would not want someone in the rear seat, etc).
Favorite Features
Exterior looks - very nice.
Suggested Improvements
Better performance with a larger h.p. motor (believe bigger motor in 2012 model),smoother transmission shifting and correct obvious technology issues noted above.
By biglin
on 08/18/13 02:46 AM (PDT)

I would have to agree I have a 2011 Luxury srx..love my truck but there definitely some things Cadillac should take into consideration..shifting is horrible..it hesitates when shifting gears..they tell me its normal..hey I'm stupid..If Cadillac wants to get back into the game they have to build something worth it..I've had a least 3 cadillacs in my lifetime..never have they shifted like this one...ADDRESS the ISSUES.. and FIX the problem....