2010 SRX has problems
By jswinpa on
2011 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
the 2010 SRX (basically the 2011 is the same car) is great looking, gets so-so mpg, is a bit underpowered but OK -- but be warned, I and at least one other SRX owner I met, have had the bad experience of the battery inexplicably draining overnight - and in my case the Cadillac service guys can't find the cause. GM customer service answer to my dilemma: "we can't do anything if the service people can't duplicate the problem!" Do they think I am draining the battery for the fun of taking the car back to the 50's type dealership (three times, and leaving the car for a total of 8 days)? They apparently forgot that I'm not only a customer, but one of the taxpayers whose tax $ saved their butts!
Favorite Features
Style, size, and fund of driving.
Suggested Improvements
More powerful engine. Figuring out why some betteries seem to drain overnight for no apparent reason. Developing a more customer oriented service policy - one that actually tries to solve problems the customer has -- not just saying that they can't find a problem with a car under warranty (a car with only 1000 miles on it) and therefor can't/won't do anything!!