2011 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
went back to GM after 20+ years
By jdo1139 on 09/28/11 10:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've been a german car guy for a long time. Just wanted a change. bought the srx in sept. 2011 have 524 miles on it at this writting. so far I am happy with the suv over all but dislike the non turbo v6 quite sluggish for my taste but Ican live with it. fit and finish is very good,interior is beautiful, the look of the suv is great overall the choice of a cadillac was a good one. may be after 10000 miles i'll write another review, hope I can still rave

1st impressions
By mao_007 on 08/29/11 17:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought an SRX so I can't really speak to reliability but ...It seems attention to detail is there, very nice interior and an excellent body. The pickup is excellent particularly with the autostick. Gas mileage is a bit disappointing but avoid the lead foot and use autostick and you should be fine. The trunk area is nice, and I particularly like the hidden large well which is lined so it is great for frozen items.I really like the fence divider on rails the trunk area has very handy (can stow in the well).

Loving My New Luxury SRX FWD
By creeative123 on 02/07/11 12:05 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been watching this vehicle since it came out in 2010. I went back and forth between the Infinity FX35, BMW X3, Audi Q5 and the Cadillac SRX. Coming from a Japaneese SUV I was hesitant at first, but I must say, GM really stepped it up a knotch. I went with the Luxury Model and to be honest I don't think it is sluggish at all. It is stylish, they spared no expense on all of the bells and whistles. It can be alittle hard to see backing up but the camera which comes on your rear view mirror more than makes up for that. You do loose a little head room with the Pani sunroof, but the benfits more than outway the negatives. Give the SRX a try I think u will be majory supprised.. I was

I love my 2011 SRX
By edward on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with my SRX. I have owned Cadillac in the past and they proved to be a problem. Hopefully I have not made a mistake with this vehicle. I only have 250 miles at this writing and I am pleased with the new Cadillac warranty. I agree, the transmission is sometimes confused... but I do not have a heavy foot so acceleration is fine for me. I love the styling and the car is fun to drive.

Love this car!
By Ed on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After reading the Editor's review for both the 2010 and the 2011 I was ready to scratch the SRX from my test drive models, despite the fact that I liked the styling of the SRX. I owned previous Cadillac's that had problems with quality. Cadillac had some difficult years, i.e., the four-six- eight cylinder year and the year they offered the diesel engine. However, after reading positive consumer reviews for both the 2010 and 2011 models I took a test drive. I was pleasantly surprised. So much surprised that I purchased the 2011 SRX luxury model. Thanks owners for your reviews, you were right on the money.

The "Cadillac" Of Crossovers
By Almost A Perfect 10 on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The designers really out did themselves with the SRX. Having always driven Sedan DeVilles or a DTS, I wasn't sure this car would be right for me, but it is! The fit and finish is perfect, and in Crystal Red it draws a lot of attention. The ride and comfort is very similar to the DTS I traded in as well as the overall feel of driving. It has just about every feature one could want, including a Bose sound system. I rated the reliability at 5 because the car only has 400 miles on it, and I don't know what to expect in the future. I suspect it will perform as expected.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Cadillac SRX in VA is:

$144 per month*