2010 Cadillac SRX 3.0L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - This Cadillac Delivers

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

This Cadillac Delivers
By BigWes on

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I rented 2010 SRX first to make sure I liked the car's offerings, and it won me over hands down. It is a bonifide Cadillac in every aspect. From the front grille to the tail lights it screams loud that it is GM's best. Smooth ride, solid handling, quality appointments and surperb brakes. I read a couple of reviews suggested a bigger engine was needed. I find the base 3.0 V6 quite sufficient for the task. It's responsive to throttle input and EPA mileage rating seems to be true. I LOVE this car and it was worth the wait for them to hit dealer showrooms. Keep making cars like this GM and you will regain the #1 auto maker spot soon.

Favorite Features

1. 8 in center stack nav screen and info center 2. Color driver's info center 3. Stereo system w/Bose Speakers 4. Keyless ignition & entry 5. Solid steering and ride comfort 6. The whole car!

Suggested Improvements

1. Could use about 4 in more of rear seat leg room to accommodate 6 feet adult passengers 2. Make tow package std on premium edition models