SRX after two weeks of ownership
By BMW Car Club Member on
2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
Current vehicles: BMW 7, Porsche Boxster, Honda Odyssey, Acura TL. I got the SRX to have an AWD, midsize SUV to replace the BMW. Never thought I'd get the Caddy. Rented one for 1 week to make sure I liked it. Options are great. Love the NAV, Weather reports, 40 gig hard drive. Nice interior. On the road, it feels very stable, quiet, very German. With curves it feels like a truck. My only wish is for more power. The 265 hp is adequate but with such low torque, the SRX never feels that fast. Took the car in today for a minor problem, they gave me a CTS with 3.6 L engine. Wish they put it in the SRX. With 3 yr lease, maybe they'll upgrade eng in time for my new one.
Favorite Features
Interior comfort, Bose Sound, programable comfort features, quite ride, good value for features. GM does know how to make truck.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more torque. Needs more torque. Needs more torque. Give it the 3.6l engine. Also, they don't offer fog lights on the Luxury Version, not even an option. ? Have to buy the Performance model for fogs. Guess the Luxury drivers don't drive in fog.