Smooth Crossover
By Andrew on
2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have owed my SRX now for two weeks, and I am very impressed. I feel it's the best priced luxury crossover avail. I looked at the Q5 and MKX, and the SRX beat them on price by thousands with the options in the Luxury package. $37.7K MSRP with a bose system, moonroof, bluetooth, XM, push button ignition, power liftgate, remote start, and very well designed interior. After incentives I paid less than $35K, when a similarly equipped Q5 would have ran well over $45K required prem gas to get 12% worse highway MPG. The MKX would have been at least a $3.5K higher and the push button ignition is not an option not to mention the feel of the interior of the Cadillac vs the MKX. No comparison.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, moonroof, Bose system, smooth to drive. Off the line it is not impressive, but it very smooth and quiet. I believe they engineered this car for a smooth ride getting good MPG and sacrificed sports performance. Which is fits my needs.
Suggested Improvements
Sell a foglight kit. I wish I could buy GM foglight kit today. Install front windows with a factory tint. While it has fold away side mirror make it an auto option when the car is turned off.