2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Not real impressed

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Not real impressed
By Joe on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my 2009 Buick Enclave in on this SRX, wished I didn't. Bought Luxury model but has alot of performance options 20" wheels. The ride is to stiff and noisy over uneven surfaces. I hear a noise like the front end is worn out when going over uneven surface like parking lots. This is not the ride I expected from all the years I wanted a Cadillac. Seat are leather and real stiff. Not enough room for me in the drivers seat and legs room, seat is all the way back too (I am 6'1"). Cadillac please go back to the drawing board with the ride, this is a CADILLAC!!!!! or it is supposed to be.

The look is real nice! The interior look is great for the most part.

Make more of the other Blue color, not just the Imperial Blue. Make the ride as smooth and comfortable as a Cadillac has always been. Re-adjust the steering audio controls to be more driver friendly. Put a Scan on the steering wheel for radio controls. Need more leg room for the drivers seat.