2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: My First Cadillac

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

My First Cadillac
By Barb D. on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 SRX Luxury Edition. I am a devoted GM & GMC fan and this one tops all of my past purchases! So far I love everything about it! The style is awesome, handling is very sporty, comfort is over the top, attention to detail on the interior is very impressive! The stitching on the seats, dash and door panels really show that added bit of luxury from Cadillac. It is such a quiet and smooth ride! No lean or pitch on curves, very tight and confident feel about the sporty way it handles! The huge sunroof is so unique! All components are with in easy reach of the driver. And, .as though it couldn't get any better, I am getting 24.7 mpg on the highway! Cadillac has ROCKED MY WORLD!

The style is sporty! I love the sport mode on the transmission! It really gives you a feel of control! The rear hatch area is unique with its storage cubbyholes. It keeps groceries from sliding around. Or you can use it to store items with the lid closed. The engine remote start is really awesome!

It should have rear air conditioning controls as standard equipment!