2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: My first Cadillac

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

My first Cadillac
By Barb on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Cadillac SRX 4 weeks ago. What a fun and exciting vehicle to drive! It is quite responsive, (I love the sport mode) it handles like a sports car when you drive it like one! The seats are so comfortable, beautiful stitching along the seats, great stereo system, huge sunroof, very, very quiet inside. Low to the ground styling, very sporty looking! I love those Xenon headlights and LED taillights! The push button start/stop is a cool feature. The adjustable rear hatch door is awesome! The gas mileage is impressive and I expect I will hit that 25 mpg on the open road. Cadillac has done an outstanding job on this new addition to the line up. I give it 5 Star rating in my book!

Favorite Features

Style, low to the ground. Great lines in the body style. Push button & remote start. Sport mode and manual mode for the 6 speed transmission. Very peppy V6. Front & rear sensors for parking and backing up. Navigation and a great stereo system.

Suggested Improvements

Just one: I feel it should have rear air conditioning controls standard on all models. The luxury model does not have this.