Love this little Caddy
By ernesto118 on
2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
My wife traded in our 3 year old Trail Blazer as it started having too many problems. We got a new SRX. Following are our comments after 6 months and 6K miles. Although the “Inprovement” list is longer than the “Favorite” list, we’re happy we got it and still love driving it!
Favorite Features
1. Love the styling. There is nothing like it on the road. 2. Not having a spare is OK with me; I really like having that extra space under the rear deck. What’s really cool is that you can fill it with ice and it becomes a cooler. 3. All the gadgetry and the ambient lighting at night is so cool, nice touch of class. 4. The interior and exterior fit and finish is excellent. There are no large gaps or crooked anything. Looks like GM is starting to get their act together. 5. I’ve been averaging 20.5 MPG which is great for a Caddy! 6. Love the large panorama sun roof. 7. I was surprised at the smoothness of the ride considering the short wheelbase.
Suggested Improvements
The passenger seat needs memory seating - memory should also adjust the rear view mirror. The driver seat should wait until you sit on it BEFORE starting to move forward. Can't have the navigation system on with the radio off. If I want to hear the navigation directions I have to have the radio on. Fuel door on the right hand side and doesn't lock. A and B pillars have blind spots the size of Redwoods. Rear passenger seat does not move forward. The sunroof does not close when I shut down the car and get out - bad news if I forget to close it and it rains. Power door locks should be on the doors, not on the dash. The PRNDL indicators lights Red (danger) - catches my eye when driving.