2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Excellent car horrific visibil

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Excellent car horrific visibility
By roundhill on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun car to drive. I get a lot of compliments & jokes either asking why a Caddy (because I am not over 60) & where are my spinning wheels (SRX is black; very urban looking). The interior fit is excellent; controls easy to use & the nav & onstar are excellent. Upgraded from a minivan so big change! Rear storage is limited (especially when compared to a minivan). Biggest complaint is the visibility. I am 6'1" & I have several blind spots. The rear view camera helps. Went with FWD to save some $. Some say & I agree that the on the highway acceleration is weak for a car in this class; the V6 is too small but you get better gas mileage; a trade off. Well priced. Has a decent warranty. No spare.

Ride and comfort; exterior styling; nav; onstar; well priced for its class; music hard drive; an American car I am proud to own and drive!

Offer better V6 engine; provide spare tire (not pump); bigger side view mirrors to compensate for blind spots.