Cool Caddy SRX
By Dave583 on
2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
My new SRX has to be one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Super sleek and fun to drive. Very quiet ride under normal conditions and very comfortable too. Love all the bells and whistles and that super cool pop up Nav / systems screen. I have the AWD Performance package and it drives well in the snow. I test drove 3 different models and liked the Performance one the best. Yeah, its not the fastest or quickest out of the gate, but boy all the rest of the features and the LOOKS more then offset that. After all, its an SUV not a race car and I have not had any problems merging onto the highway. I just need more free time so I can drive it!
Favorite Features
Style, Nav/radio, backup cam, Bose system sound, HID articulating head lamps, heated seats, wood trim, easy to use controls, huge sunroof and electric open and close rear hatch.
Suggested Improvements
A little more pep for engine, cornering lights, electric tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated steering wheel and different settings for ride quality like a sports mode, a luxury mode etc.