2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: REALLY disappointed with me '1

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

REALLY disappointed with me '10 SRX!!!
By ctaylor66062 on

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Cadillac SRX for almost 2 years now. I was drawn to it's sexy looks inside and out. Since I've owned it, it has been in and out of the shop over 10 times for various issues (won't start, side view mirror shaking, chrome trim fell off, electronic issues.) I think the thing that is most annoying about the SRX is the horrible visibility. On numerous occasions I have almost hit cars/pedestrian etc because of the awful visibility front and rear. Also this crossover is extremely small compared to it's competitors. I have two kids who ride in boosters... so basically it only seats 4. No 3rd person can fit in the back row. I can't wait to trade this car in!

Styling inside and out.

Bring back the 3rd row seating! Use better materials that don't fly off in the wind (ie, chrome trim.)
By andylibby
on 02/03/13 16:07 PM (PST)

It sounds to me like the poster bought a car that didn't suit his family's needs and blames the car and not his choice. As for the size, the SRX is almost inch for inch comparable to the Lexus RX350, which GM sees as its primary competition. Larger, more commodious SUVs are not what the SRX is aimed at. Again, the poster should have bought a larger SUV if he needed more room.