2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Amazing first Cadillac

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Amazing first Cadillac
By Barbie Doll on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As a recent college graduate I was looking for a vehicle that was appealing good on gas mileage and overall was comfortable. I am beyond happy with my SRX. I love the quality of the navigation system and how easy it is to use. All my co-workers are in love with the sunroof and how big it is. I must say I'm always volunteered to do the driving at works since my car is so comfortable. I will say I was a bit skeptic at first going from a two door sports car to a cross over but I must say I am beyond happy. The only problem I have encountered with the vehicle is one of the aluminum pieces by the driver mirror fell off. I took it to the dealership and it seems a few people have had the same issue.

Very comfortable. Spacious and very great looking vehicle. the navigation system and blue tooth is great. I must say the car is great for long trips very comfy and it makes for a smooth ride! Very happy with my purchase.

Wish there was a spare tire. I had a tire have a flat and wished it had a spare