2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
GM Gets It Right!
By Barry on 10/25/09 13:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Don't want a car, Don't want a truck, this crossover is for you!Looks great inside & out.Handles flawlessly even with it's 265 HP.My SRX is loaded with rear DVD & chrome wheels.You get a lot for the $ & big savings from competitors.Take one for a ride, you'll love it!

Cadillac SRX - at the top with no second
By Lawrence on 10/23/09 14:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle exceeds anything I can imagine. The quality of the vehicle and the interior - everything to a tee.. never thought a V6 would deliver quick driving and quiet at the same time - gas mileage is out of the chute at an average of 25 mpg with limited downtown driving. The style steps over any other.. in a class by itself. Lot of room and cozy interior. Love it !!

Way To Go GM!
By Barry on 10/17/09 12:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Now this is what a high quality SUV should be like.Quality for a great price!These are selling off the lots faster then pancakes @ ihop! Be real happy if you get one for MSRP?

Cadillac Hits One Over the Wall
By Black and Gold on 10/16/09 17:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped around before selecting the SRX. This beats the Lexus RX350 by a long shot. This crossover is premium quality throughout. I couldn't believe how much less this was than a comparably equipped Lexus. The quality, comfortable ride, handling, and all the bells and whistles is hopefully some of what GM will be coming out with soon. This car has restored my confidence in GM- somebody did their homework on this crossover. Even the gas mileage is decent- getting in the mid 20's on the road.

Drive it for Yourself; then Decide
By Charlie on 10/13/09 14:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

If I would have listened to certain car magazines I would have never looked at this vehicle. They said that it was drastically under powered. On the contrary this vehicle, although not a speed demon, has plenty of power and rides like a dream. The build quality is excellent and it doesn't follow the crowd with it's styling. Every day I have someone come up to me saying that they love the style of my car. Great choice.

A Gtreat New Design
By charlie on 10/12/09 18:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I waited about a year for the new design to come out on the SRX and it was well worth the wait. The new design competes well with other SUV's of this price range. I think this is the SUV for those of us who want the luxury of an Escalade, but don't really need to drive a behemouth. The SRX is everything I expected and waited for and more.....

Just NICE
By mejs2 on 10/12/09 15:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was considering buying the chev traverse but thought it was too big. Once my wife and I saw and drove the SRX we were sold. The ride is cadillac all the way. Traded in a CTS that was nice but this is much better.

Bang for your buck
By Tiffany on 10/09/09 17:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my SRX for about a week, such a smooth ride feels like I'm flying. Engine is powerful enough, especially since it handles more like an SUV than a car. Test drove the Lexus 350-boring and expensive compared to the SRX. One problem, the tire lug-bolt cover popped off somehow and I've already had to get it replaced. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.

worth it?
By Lou on 09/29/09 11:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i just saw the chevy equinox and i couldn't believe that the dashboard, steering wheel and all are the same with different badges. the caddy is a rebadged equinox with a peppier engine. i wish i went for the lexus rh350.

The Best Looking Crossover World Class
By John on 09/28/09 11:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new SRX. After checking out the Lexus RX350,Audi Q5 and the Mercedes GLK. I went with the Cadillac the navigation is the easiest and most advanced of all the ride and comfort fit and finish is world class and the design is artistic and seperates itself from the cookie cutter styles of its competition. Check out the Cadillac SRX you will also love the fact it is about $3000-$4000 less than other crossovers option for option

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX in VA is:

$110 per month*