Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Nice try
By stewart

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first Cadillac and I was excited. Wow, that feeling has changed. The car is way underpowered and the gas mileage is terrible. You would expect one or the other but not both. I love the styling but knobs have already come off and the electrical system has already been worked on by the dealer. I originally bought this for my wife but she refuses to drive this anymore. Oh well, it is great when you get the "I told you so." In the snow it has done ok but terrible handling in the rain. Already changed the tires once and little improvement. I wanted to help out and buy American but I think this car needs a lot of work over. Back to the Mercedes dealer and never again.

Style, looks, nice interior

Engine needs more torque. Fit and finish needs overhaul. Electrical needs to be reworked and makes my old Jaguar back in the 90s seem good.

Like it, but..........Yeah we like it !
By Mini Fins Fan

2010 Cadillac SRX Turbo Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The fit and finish are great, with one exception. The driver's outside mirror is loose. Otherwise everthing is fine. Checked out Lexus RX and BMW X5. Bang for your buck has to go to Cadillac. This car is great, ride is a little stiff, but it pays off whenever you want to enjoy some spirited driving. Test drove the 3.0 and to be honest, it was verrrry poky. Waited and test drove the 2.8 turbo. What a difference. Like night and day. Unfortunately, it uses only premium fuel. I thought that maybe I could sneak in some regular now and again, but that is not the (recommended at least) case. The interior is fantastic and the Cadillac exterior design is unmistakably attention grabbing.

Love the giant sunroof. Interior is very nice. Great 10 gig hard drive feature with stereo. Turbo has the added necessary punch that was missing from the 3.0. Perfect size vehicle for us. The interior ambient lighting is a great feature. Nav system is fun along with added weather/traffic displays.

Improve the fuel economy. Back visibility is poor. Could use better sight lines back there. B/U camera helps a lot. Allow Ipod copying ability to the stereo hard drive. Univeral remote buttons are partially hidden. At this price point offer real full chrome mags not chrome tech press on covers.

2010 Cadillac SRX
By Eyedoc164

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got a 4 mos pull ahead to get out of my H3 lease. Connecting the dots needed a GM produce, AWD with a decent lease product. Connecting the dots, there was only one option, the SRX. Did my hw on the web, and again all dots led to this crossover. When US News rated it # 3 luxury midsize SUV, it wasa done deal. Dealer asked me if I wanted a test drive, saw the list of quality trucks it rated higher then, and said not necessary! With 4 lexus suv's at every red red light, the styling here is REFRESHING!. Great style, great workmanship, great attention to detail, was concerned about the reviews that stated engine was underpowered, not an issue for me, came from a HUMMER! Overall very pleased

Love the double moonroof, memory seats, awesome bose sound system with blue tooth, rain sensor windshield wipers, dual climate control, remote start, power liftgate, onstar with not only safe and sound but UNLIMITED turn by turn directions, free for 1st year, h3 is history, and this suv / headturner

Fog lights only with Perf pkge, forces unwanted upgrade to NAV. Why buy a NAV when motorola droid has better free turn by turn and is free? ALSO NO SPARE TIRE or jack. Relies on cheap compressor and fix a flat can! Plan B is GM roadside assistance for larger flat/blowout! OUCH! HOW COULD YOU!

Love it so far!
By KY Woman

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The styling of this vehicle is amazing. There are SO many boring cars out there. This crossover turned my head from the moment I first saw it. I just love it. I had to rate reliability in order to submit my review, but my opinion after only 1 month of ownership isn't very informative.

dual headrest DVD players for kids, power liftgate, OnStar, lots of lux for the money!!!

Driver's front leather seat already has unsightly wrinkles after owning for less than 1 month, sluggishness complaints are accurate, but I think that it might require a heavier foot to drive it b/c it has had plenty of power when I really needed it to merge.

radio problems
By John

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had just bought 2010 Cadillac SRX had only 3 Days radio goes dead blinkers do not light up on interior dash no noise with blinkers on, all the lights in radio console dark. First time diagnostic check showed no problems So i took car back. One week later car did same thing. Mileage on car less than 400 miles. Srx still in shop can not find problem.

A car that performs as stated.