Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

Favorite Features

The wide open sunroof. Love to see the sky and feel the wind. My other ride is a Harley.

Suggested Improvements

When parking, the radio/CD player volumn should adjusted downward if the front or rear fender mounted sensors start to engage. Came too close to a shopping cart without realizing.

caddy is back
By tom

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

had 2000 RX and 2006 SRX, this has outdone both of them. other than just average city miliage it is near perfect.

Favorite Features

Style and interior.

Suggested Improvements

interement wipers are funky

I would have never believed it
By UH Keller

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our SRX replaces a Honda Pilot. Our other car is a 5 series BMW. We love the SRX. Style, comfort, handling and surprisingly great quality control. We prefer the SRX over the BMW on long trips. Fuel consumption has yet to reach advertised rate, but we only have driven it for 3000 miles. My wife loves her car.

Favorite Features

Style, comfort, standard equipment and handling.

Suggested Improvements

Spare tire and thigh support for passenger seat (just as the driver seat). Floor mats could be of better quality.

cts on stilts
By frank

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far so good car has cts interior but is up higher better ground clearance in bad weather<

Favorite Features

sporty car /truck with the best of both worlds the pop up nav is great and blue tooth

Suggested Improvements

i bought black on black i need chrome rims make available, also lets make the car down south to build with cheaper labor, this car is built in Mexico and we bailed gm out

So Happy-So Sad
By Jerry Serimian

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After previously owning a 2008 Cadillac STS with the 4.6 liter, I have to say that the 3.0 liter engine performs extremely well given the size and weight of the SRX. Ride and quality are second to none. At this price point, the SRX offers more amenities than many other sport utilities in the same price range.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see a 3.6 liter or larger DI engine offered as an option on front-wheel drive models. The 3.0 liter, because of its small displacement lacks low-end torque.