Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

My first Cadillac
By Barb

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Cadillac SRX 4 weeks ago. What a fun and exciting vehicle to drive! It is quite responsive, (I love the sport mode) it handles like a sports car when you drive it like one! The seats are so comfortable, beautiful stitching along the seats, great stereo system, huge sunroof, very, very quiet inside. Low to the ground styling, very sporty looking! I love those Xenon headlights and LED taillights! The push button start/stop is a cool feature. The adjustable rear hatch door is awesome! The gas mileage is impressive and I expect I will hit that 25 mpg on the open road. Cadillac has done an outstanding job on this new addition to the line up. I give it 5 Star rating in my book!

Style, low to the ground. Great lines in the body style. Push button & remote start. Sport mode and manual mode for the 6 speed transmission. Very peppy V6. Front & rear sensors for parking and backing up. Navigation and a great stereo system.

Just one: I feel it should have rear air conditioning controls standard on all models. The luxury model does not have this.

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

The wide open sunroof. Love to see the sky and feel the wind. My other ride is a Harley.

When parking, the radio/CD player volumn should adjusted downward if the front or rear fender mounted sensors start to engage. Came too close to a shopping cart without realizing.

caddy is back
By tom

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

had 2000 RX and 2006 SRX, this has outdone both of them. other than just average city miliage it is near perfect.

Style and interior.

interement wipers are funky

I would have never believed it
By UH Keller

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our SRX replaces a Honda Pilot. Our other car is a 5 series BMW. We love the SRX. Style, comfort, handling and surprisingly great quality control. We prefer the SRX over the BMW on long trips. Fuel consumption has yet to reach advertised rate, but we only have driven it for 3000 miles. My wife loves her car.

Style, comfort, standard equipment and handling.

Spare tire and thigh support for passenger seat (just as the driver seat). Floor mats could be of better quality.

cts on stilts
By frank

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far so good car has cts interior but is up higher better ground clearance in bad weather<<real sporty love interior pop of nav sunroof love the car. I don't usually buy a car first of a new design so I leased it cadilac outdid themselves! Got all wheel drive with nav makes the most sense in the northeast will also help resale value

sporty car /truck with the best of both worlds the pop up nav is great and blue tooth

i bought black on black i need chrome rims make available, also lets make the car down south to build with cheaper labor, this car is built in Mexico and we bailed gm out