Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2010 SRX - it's nice!
By John

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Cadillac and I'm really impressed so far! I've had the car less than a month but I just love driving it. It rides like it's on a cloud! The handling is great and the performance is not as bad as everyone was eluding to. Everyday I learn something new about the car and say to myself "that's really cool". Had the car on a trip recently and the navigation system was outstanding, then add real-time traffic and OnStar and you have a winning combination. The 3 climate zones, rear audio system (it's like having 2 radios - must use headphones) made things very comfortable for everyone. GM did an outstanding job in my opinion - plus the car is NOT outrageously priced!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, navigation system, adaptive headlight, interior illumination, remote start, sport mode, backup camera and sensors, Bose s audio, heated and ventilated seats, love the panoramic sunroof with powered sunshade, rear climate controls and audio.

Suggested Improvements

Wish the spare tire was standard with the onboard compressor.

Ted 2010
By Ted

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife purchased the SRX Performance package, 2wd, with lots of options included such as touch screen navigation system w/ voice activation. Traded a 2007 Tahoe for the SRX & not sorry. Wanted a smaller, more economical SUV & we got just that. The SRX does not ride as well as the Tahoe & not as comfortable, but exchanged this for a fund to drive, economical crossover.

Favorite Features

Overall style & looks, along with the interior features & handling. The 20 inch wheels & sports suspension package makes the SRX fun to drive.The Xenon HID headlights presents darkness to daylight. The Bose speakers add to the overall sound quality.The power lift gate is a very nice feature

Suggested Improvements

The floor mats were disappointing as they sre not the quality you would expect from a Cadillac. The interior door locks need to be placed on the door panel & not the dash.

My First Cadillac
By Barb D.

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 SRX Luxury Edition. I am a devoted GM & GMC fan and this one tops all of my past purchases! So far I love everything about it! The style is awesome, handling is very sporty, comfort is over the top, attention to detail on the interior is very impressive! The stitching on the seats, dash and door panels really show that added bit of luxury from Cadillac. It is such a quiet and smooth ride! No lean or pitch on curves, very tight and confident feel about the sporty way it handles! The huge sunroof is so unique! All components are with in easy reach of the driver. And, .as though it couldn't get any better, I am getting 24.7 mpg on the highway! Cadillac has ROCKED MY WORLD!

Favorite Features

The style is sporty! I love the sport mode on the transmission! It really gives you a feel of control! The rear hatch area is unique with its storage cubbyholes. It keeps groceries from sliding around. Or you can use it to store items with the lid closed. The engine remote start is really awesome!

Suggested Improvements

It should have rear air conditioning controls as standard equipment!

Way To Go GM!
By Matt

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a fully loaded Performance SRX without all-wheel for my wife and couldn't be happier, no buyer remorse here. In fact, I've NEVER wrote a blog on any topic on the web, but felt like I had to on this one. I currently own 3 series BMW for myself and when my wife needed to get a car I had to take a look at this car since it was the styling that first caught my attention. However, what I found was that I was blown away by the comfort of the ride and all of the features the car has. It truly is a well thought out car. Happy to say my wife loves it too. Funny thing is that when i go to the garage I find myself pausing for a good minute before I decide which keys to grab.

Favorite Features

Navigation, Automatic Rear Tailgate with height setting, hard drive to store music, Chrome Rims, touch screen along with buttons on dash (you have the choice which to use) along with the ability to customize you cars features/setting from the touch screen.

Suggested Improvements

Performance for my wife is just fine...for me its just okay. I feel that it always shifts to a higher gear to save gas. Understandable, but going from BMW to this is def noticeable. Floor mats seem cheap. Other than that NOTHING! Make the car in the US...GM is going to sell a lot of these!

My first Cadillac
By Barb

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Cadillac SRX 4 weeks ago. What a fun and exciting vehicle to drive! It is quite responsive, (I love the sport mode) it handles like a sports car when you drive it like one! The seats are so comfortable, beautiful stitching along the seats, great stereo system, huge sunroof, very, very quiet inside. Low to the ground styling, very sporty looking! I love those Xenon headlights and LED taillights! The push button start/stop is a cool feature. The adjustable rear hatch door is awesome! The gas mileage is impressive and I expect I will hit that 25 mpg on the open road. Cadillac has done an outstanding job on this new addition to the line up. I give it 5 Star rating in my book!

Favorite Features

Style, low to the ground. Great lines in the body style. Push button & remote start. Sport mode and manual mode for the 6 speed transmission. Very peppy V6. Front & rear sensors for parking and backing up. Navigation and a great stereo system.

Suggested Improvements

Just one: I feel it should have rear air conditioning controls standard on all models. The luxury model does not have this.