2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Gas Tank Issues
By Newman on 04/20/10 17:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have noticed continued thumping and swirling noises coming from the gas tank area. I have been told that GM is working on a fix. I also had issues with the brakes squeaking very loud, usually when in reverse. GM is also aware of this issue and again being told they are working on a fix. Both these issues are very disappointing for such an expensive car.

Excellent car horrific visibility
By roundhill on 04/20/10 13:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun car to drive. I get a lot of compliments & jokes either asking why a Caddy (because I am not over 60) & where are my spinning wheels (SRX is black; very urban looking). The interior fit is excellent; controls easy to use & the nav & onstar are excellent. Upgraded from a minivan so big change! Rear storage is limited (especially when compared to a minivan). Biggest complaint is the visibility. I am 6'1" & I have several blind spots. The rear view camera helps. Went with FWD to save some $. Some say & I agree that the on the highway acceleration is weak for a car in this class; the V6 is too small but you get better gas mileage; a trade off. Well priced. Has a decent warranty. No spare.

We love this car!
By tomgirl on 04/08/10 18:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We ordered this vehicle in October and it finally arrived in March. It is wonderful with great mileage and super comfort. The first Cadillac I have ever liked or owned and so proud to call this one ours.

Actually Better Than Expected
By JJ Poire on 04/03/10 12:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a buyer's remorse kinda guy, so I expected all kinds of things to bug me once I drove the car away. Not so. The car is fun to drive,especially in sport mode, the interior almost perfect, the comfort unmatched and I really don't know what all the underpowered talk is about but it gets on the freeway great and cruises impeccably.Seriously, of all the new cars I've owned this one scores the highest since the first year model Ford Explorer, and it's a LOT better on gas.

Keyless entry problems
By Patrick Lowe on 03/29/10 19:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The ONLY THING that needs improvement is the keyless entry gadget. It is too easy to accidentally trigger the button that opens the rear hatch. My wife found her rear hatch wide open with our small dog and shopping purchases exposed to the world in a mall because just a slight touch and it will open. There needs to be a switch on the remote to shut down functions except to lock and unlock.

Great Suv
By Rick on 03/28/10 07:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Great dearlership unhappy with the car.
By mjvis on 03/26/10 18:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

At 600 miles a warning sign came out to have the rear end checked. after taking it to the dealer 6 days later I called to see if the part came in. No, 5 days later the parts still not in. finally they fixed it. 4 months later the car is dead when I get in it. Call Cadillac road side asst. they tow the car to dealer. I mention that the car hums when the car is turned off and you're in it. 2nd that the rear end is making a noise after backing up and slowing turn the wheels - surround sound does not work. they rent a car. I will have this rental 7 day's very unhappy with the issues on the rear differential. the car is less then 5 month's old. I LOVE the dealership. Never buy Again.

2010 SRX Cadillac AWESOME SUV gets 9.3!
By PC 100 on 03/15/10 20:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 2010 SRX I purchased is the "Luxury" model and it has plenty of power, get up and go and is agile as anything I have ever owned in the past (BMW 535i, Acura MDX, Mercedes 300, we are a 3 car family). The fit and finish is tops, the styling is beautiful, the drive is so precise and RR Tracks don't make us rattle inside, awesome handling characteristics. This car is loaded with so much stuff it's hard to imagine how they did it for the price. I never thought I'd buy a Cadillac (BMW's and German engineering or Acura's and Japanese reliability where my game), but I think that they finally got it right and I feel so good about owning an American made car. The SRX beats the competition!

Cool Caddy SRX
By Dave583 on 03/12/10 22:56 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My new SRX has to be one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Super sleek and fun to drive. Very quiet ride under normal conditions and very comfortable too. Love all the bells and whistles and that super cool pop up Nav / systems screen. I have the AWD Performance package and it drives well in the snow. I test drove 3 different models and liked the Performance one the best. Yeah, its not the fastest or quickest out of the gate, but boy all the rest of the features and the LOOKS more then offset that. After all, its an SUV not a race car and I have not had any problems merging onto the highway. I just need more free time so I can drive it!

first cadillac
By ky cadillac on 03/12/10 11:18 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

First time owner of Cadillac and could not be more happy with SRX. Fun to drive, looks great, lots of convenient accessories. Just about every day get some type of compliment on it from other folks.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX Suv in VA is:

$110 per month*