2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
2010 SRX - it's nice!
By John on 06/16/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Cadillac and I'm really impressed so far! I've had the car less than a month but I just love driving it. It rides like it's on a cloud! The handling is great and the performance is not as bad as everyone was eluding to. Everyday I learn something new about the car and say to myself "that's really cool". Had the car on a trip recently and the navigation system was outstanding, then add real-time traffic and OnStar and you have a winning combination. The 3 climate zones, rear audio system (it's like having 2 radios - must use headphones) made things very comfortable for everyone. GM did an outstanding job in my opinion - plus the car is NOT outrageously priced!

Ted 2010
By Ted on 06/14/10 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife purchased the SRX Performance package, 2wd, with lots of options included such as touch screen navigation system w/ voice activation. Traded a 2007 Tahoe for the SRX & not sorry. Wanted a smaller, more economical SUV & we got just that. The SRX does not ride as well as the Tahoe & not as comfortable, but exchanged this for a fund to drive, economical crossover.

My First Cadillac
By Barb D. on 06/09/10 10:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 SRX Luxury Edition. I am a devoted GM & GMC fan and this one tops all of my past purchases! So far I love everything about it! The style is awesome, handling is very sporty, comfort is over the top, attention to detail on the interior is very impressive! The stitching on the seats, dash and door panels really show that added bit of luxury from Cadillac. It is such a quiet and smooth ride! No lean or pitch on curves, very tight and confident feel about the sporty way it handles! The huge sunroof is so unique! All components are with in easy reach of the driver. And, .as though it couldn't get any better, I am getting 24.7 mpg on the highway! Cadillac has ROCKED MY WORLD!

Way To Go GM!
By Matt on 06/01/10 17:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a fully loaded Performance SRX without all-wheel for my wife and couldn't be happier, no buyer remorse here. In fact, I've NEVER wrote a blog on any topic on the web, but felt like I had to on this one. I currently own 3 series BMW for myself and when my wife needed to get a car I had to take a look at this car since it was the styling that first caught my attention. However, what I found was that I was blown away by the comfort of the ride and all of the features the car has. It truly is a well thought out car. Happy to say my wife loves it too. Funny thing is that when i go to the garage I find myself pausing for a good minute before I decide which keys to grab.

My first Cadillac
By Barb on 05/24/10 09:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Cadillac SRX 4 weeks ago. What a fun and exciting vehicle to drive! It is quite responsive, (I love the sport mode) it handles like a sports car when you drive it like one! The seats are so comfortable, beautiful stitching along the seats, great stereo system, huge sunroof, very, very quiet inside. Low to the ground styling, very sporty looking! I love those Xenon headlights and LED taillights! The push button start/stop is a cool feature. The adjustable rear hatch door is awesome! The gas mileage is impressive and I expect I will hit that 25 mpg on the open road. Cadillac has done an outstanding job on this new addition to the line up. I give it 5 Star rating in my book!

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond on 05/18/10 12:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

caddy is back
By tom on 05/12/10 16:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

had 2000 RX and 2006 SRX, this has outdone both of them. other than just average city miliage it is near perfect.

I would have never believed it
By UH Keller on 04/22/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our SRX replaces a Honda Pilot. Our other car is a 5 series BMW. We love the SRX. Style, comfort, handling and surprisingly great quality control. We prefer the SRX over the BMW on long trips. Fuel consumption has yet to reach advertised rate, but we only have driven it for 3000 miles. My wife loves her car.

cts on stilts
By frank on 04/21/10 15:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far so good car has cts interior but is up higher better ground clearance in bad weather<Read the full review

So Happy-So Sad
By Jerry Serimian on 04/20/10 22:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After previously owning a 2008 Cadillac STS with the 4.6 liter, I have to say that the 3.0 liter engine performs extremely well given the size and weight of the SRX. Ride and quality are second to none. At this price point, the SRX offers more amenities than many other sport utilities in the same price range.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX Suv in VA is:

$110 per month*