2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: 2010 SRX Cadillac AWESOME SUV

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

2010 Cadillac SRX

2010 SRX Cadillac AWESOME SUV gets 9.3!
By PC 100 on

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 2010 SRX I purchased is the "Luxury" model and it has plenty of power, get up and go and is agile as anything I have ever owned in the past (BMW 535i, Acura MDX, Mercedes 300, we are a 3 car family). The fit and finish is tops, the styling is beautiful, the drive is so precise and RR Tracks don't make us rattle inside, awesome handling characteristics. This car is loaded with so much stuff it's hard to imagine how they did it for the price. I never thought I'd buy a Cadillac (BMW's and German engineering or Acura's and Japanese reliability where my game), but I think that they finally got it right and I feel so good about owning an American made car. The SRX beats the competition!

Great ride, style and more than enough power, agile and controlled even on rough roads. My city MPG is 20.5 and I drive it to get there. The interior is beautiful and the features and audio system is stuff I've never seen before in any upscale car. Bluetooth, moonroof, USB for Ipod, etc it's loaded

Only thing I wish it had was 2 more electric outlets under or around the steering column for plugging in my Radar Detector (yes I like to get there) and for my GPS (I don't like the factory GPS as GM charges to much for the updates each year), so I use a Garmin and it's portable.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review