2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Nice car
By pghguy517 on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car! Looks and rides great, well built. The dealership that I bought it from was the only disappointment. No experience with their repair shop, but their sales staff was the worst. The Lincoln dealer staff next door was much better.

Love my SRX!
By ctaylor66062 on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my SRX Luxury model for about 2 months and I love it! I love the way it drives and looks. I can't wait to get in my car and drive it every day! I have people ask me all the time what kind of car it is. It's definitely a head turner especially since mine is red!

A different story
By Glenn on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second of the new restyled SRXs and my 5th new Cadillac. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the ride comfort as it is a bit harsh over bumps. When compared to others in its class it is fully an equal, but I expect more from a Cadillac ride and am disappointed every time I feel the bumps and grind. In my first (a 2010) I had the 2.8 turbo AWD because I wanted the power. I hated the turbo lag however. On my second (a 2011) I have the 3.0 AWD and the power is a bit lackluster but I am not planing to drive it in rally races. It joins interstate traffic safely and performs more than acceptably around town. I love everything else about the car and I demand a lot.

Great SUV
By dicksc on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2007 SRX and just purchased a 2010. There is no comparison between the two. I also had a Lexus RX 300 which was a great vehicle and the 2010 SRX is very much like the Lexus.

Amazing first Cadillac
By Barbie Doll on 09/03/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As a recent college graduate I was looking for a vehicle that was appealing good on gas mileage and overall was comfortable. I am beyond happy with my SRX. I love the quality of the navigation system and how easy it is to use. All my co-workers are in love with the sunroof and how big it is. I must say I'm always volunteered to do the driving at works since my car is so comfortable. I will say I was a bit skeptic at first going from a two door sports car to a cross over but I must say I am beyond happy. The only problem I have encountered with the vehicle is one of the aluminum pieces by the driver mirror fell off. I took it to the dealership and it seems a few people have had the same issue.

Great Luxury for the price
By T-Bay on 08/03/10 17:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

During my test drive I fell in love with the car. I didn't use the sport mode until I got it home. This has eliminated any concerns I had about pick up and the ability to pass on the highway. I bought the luxury model without the nav system. Onstar downloads turn by turn navigation directly to the small screen on the steering wheel. It also comes over your stereo system prior to a turn. Brilliant! The pop up and rear view camera are nice but I am glad I saved the $2400. It also comes with rear and front parking assist without the camera and pop up. The interior is incredible and really makes the driving experience a dream. Great value for a luxury crossover!

What a vehicle! Pure class.
By D-Lyted on 07/28/10 06:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased our new SRX Luxury edition and are truly delighted. Having looked at Acura, Audi and the Toyota Venza, the SRX beats them all. It uses regular gas, gets great gas mileage and rides blissfully. If you look closely at the form, function and finish of the interior and exterior, it truly is elegant. LED lights front and rear (is that a tail fin?), 18 inch Michelins, self leveling xenon headlights, turn signal in mirrors and side marker of car, electric open rear hatch programmable to your garage height etc. WOW!

cool air gone for good
By mrs. jones on 07/13/10 14:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i purchased my srx in may within two months we noticed the air stopped working we took back they found nothing wrong with it so july12,2010 the stop working again so i took it back this time they say the modular have to be replaced along with something else.this is brand new i thought that was the reason to purchase something new so you want have these kind of problems. I don't recommend any one purchase this crossover we paid over 40,000 for this car and this is what we got put a little more money and go get a BMW or a Mercedes because its not worth the headache.

I'm in Love
By MommyO on 06/23/10 18:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been considering downsizing from my Ford Expedition for a year now, spending numerous hours on-line researching different makes and models. Last month my husband and I finally started test driving. I liked the Lexus RX and the Chevy Equinox, until I fell in love with the Cadillac SRX. The vehicle is amazing, it's all that and then some. I have it in the Platinum Ice Tricoat color and I have received nothing but compliments on it. I bought it with 2,600 miles on it and the price dropped almost $10,000, which didn't bother me because it's in MINT condition. I hate buying brand new; as soon as you drive it off the lost the value on it drops drastically.

1st Cadillac - Dream Car
By SP on 06/19/10 19:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 1st Cadillac - love it. Replaced a 07 Eclipse (sports car not for me). Still learning all the bells and whistles. Love It.