Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Premium SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Nice car
By pghguy517

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car! Looks and rides great, well built. The dealership that I bought it from was the only disappointment. No experience with their repair shop, but their sales staff was the worst. The Lincoln dealer staff next door was much better.

Favorite Features

Great all around package.

Suggested Improvements

Offer the 3.6L engine and spare tire.

cool air gone for good
By mrs. jones

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i purchased my srx in may within two months we noticed the air stopped working we took back they found nothing wrong with it so july12,2010 the stop working again so i took it back this time they say the modular have to be replaced along with something else.this is brand new i thought that was the reason to purchase something new so you want have these kind of problems. I don't recommend any one purchase this crossover we paid over 40,000 for this car and this is what we got put a little more money and go get a BMW or a Mercedes because its not worth the headache.

Favorite Features

none

Suggested Improvements

try making them with quality in stead of making them in quantity because they are messing them up

2010 SRX - it's nice!
By John

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Cadillac and I'm really impressed so far! I've had the car less than a month but I just love driving it. It rides like it's on a cloud! The handling is great and the performance is not as bad as everyone was eluding to. Everyday I learn something new about the car and say to myself "that's really cool". Had the car on a trip recently and the navigation system was outstanding, then add real-time traffic and OnStar and you have a winning combination. The 3 climate zones, rear audio system (it's like having 2 radios - must use headphones) made things very comfortable for everyone. GM did an outstanding job in my opinion - plus the car is NOT outrageously priced!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, navigation system, adaptive headlight, interior illumination, remote start, sport mode, backup camera and sensors, Bose s audio, heated and ventilated seats, love the panoramic sunroof with powered sunshade, rear climate controls and audio.

Suggested Improvements

Wish the spare tire was standard with the onboard compressor.

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

Favorite Features

The wide open sunroof. Love to see the sky and feel the wind. My other ride is a Harley.

Suggested Improvements

When parking, the radio/CD player volumn should adjusted downward if the front or rear fender mounted sensors start to engage. Came too close to a shopping cart without realizing.

Stiff Ride
By Dick Anthony

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We test drove a basic model,front wheel drive with 18" wheels and purposely drove over bad roads. The ride was excellent. However we wanted and purchased the Premium model with all the options. The first drive in it I knew we made a mistake because of the handling. It is to stiff and noisy over uneven surfaces, nothing like the model we test drove. I inquired when ordering the car if we could get it without the sport suspension and 20" wheels, but you could not. But I thought "oh this a Cadillac, it must ride nice". Mistake!! All the other features of it are excellent. Warning, test drive the actual model you will be buying.

Favorite Features

Remote start. Ventilated seats. Nice controls and Nav system.

Suggested Improvements

Make it ride like a Cadillac should, Smooooth!!! and Quiet. Softer seats. Gas pedal lag, you have to push it a ways before anything happens.