2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
REALLY disappointed with me '10 SRX!!!
By ctaylor66062 on 07/13/12 18:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Cadillac SRX for almost 2 years now. I was drawn to it's sexy looks inside and out. Since I've owned it, it has been in and out of the shop over 10 times for various issues (won't start, side view mirror shaking, chrome trim fell off, electronic issues.) I think the thing that is most annoying about the SRX is the horrible visibility. On numerous occasions I have almost hit cars/pedestrian etc because of the awful visibility front and rear. Also this crossover is extremely small compared to it's competitors. I have two kids who ride in boosters... so basically it only seats 4. No 3rd person can fit in the back row. I can't wait to trade this car in!

Ted 2010
By Ted on 06/14/10 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife purchased the SRX Performance package, 2wd, with lots of options included such as touch screen navigation system w/ voice activation. Traded a 2007 Tahoe for the SRX & not sorry. Wanted a smaller, more economical SUV & we got just that. The SRX does not ride as well as the Tahoe & not as comfortable, but exchanged this for a fund to drive, economical crossover.

Great Suv
By Rick on 03/28/10 07:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Great decision...!
By J on 01/02/10 12:45 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

07'BMW X3 to 10'SRX. We too looked at Q5, GLK, MKX, RX. SRX has more content and offers more value. Fit and finish very good. Power is adequate for this type of vehicle. We have done a 1500M road trip and it was great. Around town it is perfectly fine..! Interior is really nice and better than all the others. You get more VALUE with Cadillac. All the others are ala-carte and add up too quickly. Cadillac targeted LEXUS and quite frankly it is no contest, the two don't compare. The SRX is hands down a better product overall. We really like our white/grey/chrome wheel, performance version, it was a great decision indeed. It's my ladies crossover and she is very happy. Wow..we have a Cadillac !

Hopefully a keeper.
By tsenior on 12/08/09 11:25 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at several vehicles including Highlander, Venza, Audi, Acura MDX and Acadia. I'm still not convinced I made the best choice. Believe it or not my final choices were between the SRX and the Acadia..2 different autos, I know. I really like the space, utility and styling of the Acadia. I really liked the features and styling of the SRX. For starters the SRX ride is too stiff. I can sense the power struggle with the weight of the SRX. At cold idle the engine isn't as quiet as it should be. Seat adjustments are difficult because of the lack of space between the door and the seat...poor design. If the sunroof is open while on the freeway...excessive noise... more than my Ford F-350.

can't do much better!!
By manx2 on 11/11/09 17:50 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Absolutely love it! Lucky to get one off the lot; great price; enjoying every minute of driving!

Cadillac Hits One Over the Wall
By Black and Gold on 10/16/09 17:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped around before selecting the SRX. This beats the Lexus RX350 by a long shot. This crossover is premium quality throughout. I couldn't believe how much less this was than a comparably equipped Lexus. The quality, comfortable ride, handling, and all the bells and whistles is hopefully some of what GM will be coming out with soon. This car has restored my confidence in GM- somebody did their homework on this crossover. Even the gas mileage is decent- getting in the mid 20's on the road.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX Suv in VA is:

$134 per month*