Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Performance SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

REALLY disappointed with me '10 SRX!!!
By ctaylor66062

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Cadillac SRX for almost 2 years now. I was drawn to it's sexy looks inside and out. Since I've owned it, it has been in and out of the shop over 10 times for various issues (won't start, side view mirror shaking, chrome trim fell off, electronic issues.) I think the thing that is most annoying about the SRX is the horrible visibility. On numerous occasions I have almost hit cars/pedestrian etc because of the awful visibility front and rear. Also this crossover is extremely small compared to it's competitors. I have two kids who ride in boosters... so basically it only seats 4. No 3rd person can fit in the back row. I can't wait to trade this car in!

Styling inside and out.

Bring back the 3rd row seating! Use better materials that don't fly off in the wind (ie, chrome trim.)

Ted 2010
By Ted

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife purchased the SRX Performance package, 2wd, with lots of options included such as touch screen navigation system w/ voice activation. Traded a 2007 Tahoe for the SRX & not sorry. Wanted a smaller, more economical SUV & we got just that. The SRX does not ride as well as the Tahoe & not as comfortable, but exchanged this for a fund to drive, economical crossover.

Overall style & looks, along with the interior features & handling. The 20 inch wheels & sports suspension package makes the SRX fun to drive.The Xenon HID headlights presents darkness to daylight. The Bose speakers add to the overall sound quality.The power lift gate is a very nice feature

The floor mats were disappointing as they sre not the quality you would expect from a Cadillac. The interior door locks need to be placed on the door panel & not the dash.

Great Suv
By Rick

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Interior design. Comfortable seats. Great ride. Interior lighting.

Would like a spare tire. Disappointed in Chrome plastic pressed wheel covers. The chrome wheels were an option. They should have been a real wheel on a Cadillac!!!

Great decision...!
By J

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

07'BMW X3 to 10'SRX. We too looked at Q5, GLK, MKX, RX. SRX has more content and offers more value. Fit and finish very good. Power is adequate for this type of vehicle. We have done a 1500M road trip and it was great. Around town it is perfectly fine..! Interior is really nice and better than all the others. You get more VALUE with Cadillac. All the others are ala-carte and add up too quickly. Cadillac targeted LEXUS and quite frankly it is no contest, the two don't compare. The SRX is hands down a better product overall. We really like our white/grey/chrome wheel, performance version, it was a great decision indeed. It's my ladies crossover and she is very happy. Wow..we have a Cadillac !

Where to begin, power everything, lighted door sills, very cool! Great glass roof, no noise in ours. Power tailgate. Chrome wheels look great and $250 option, wow..! Heated seats, XM, Nav, B-UP camera +. Leather and wood great. Much nicer than than the competition. Super packaging over all.

A little more power with the base motor, or possibly better gearing for around town performance. FULL coverage floor mats in front foot area. Rear cargo mat standard in black. Maint included like BMW, including brakes and rotors, this would have made it perfect. But services are only 1 per year, ok.

Hopefully a keeper.
By tsenior

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at several vehicles including Highlander, Venza, Audi, Acura MDX and Acadia. I'm still not convinced I made the best choice. Believe it or not my final choices were between the SRX and the Acadia..2 different autos, I know. I really like the space, utility and styling of the Acadia. I really liked the features and styling of the SRX. For starters the SRX ride is too stiff. I can sense the power struggle with the weight of the SRX. At cold idle the engine isn't as quiet as it should be. Seat adjustments are difficult because of the lack of space between the door and the seat...poor design. If the sunroof is open while on the freeway...excessive noise... more than my Ford F-350.

Panoramic sunroof, interior and exterior lights, sufficient front and rear passenger space, on-star, 10 speaker Bose stereo,

Improve suspension on performance model fwd, eliminate sunroof noise, improve power or lighten vehicle weight.