Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Most Helpful|
AMAZING
By emcee2

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car for my 17th birthday and couldn't be more pleased! The BOSE sound system is tremendous and the sportiness keeps it young. :D It rides super smooth and I've never had a complaint about comfort. The price is outstanding for what all it has to offer and I'm honestly in shock at how convenient this car is. It's roomy, sporty, beautiful, and smooth... What more could you ask for?

Favorite Features

The sound system by far... The navigation also looks badass, but I haven't had it installed so not much to say there... The sunroof is awesome.

Suggested Improvements

Navigation should be standard. I was actually EXTREMELY [violative content deleted] when I realized I didn't get the slide out touchscreen even though I paid for 'luxury'.

Best out there
By thetvmn

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2010 SRX! Not only is it a beautiful car on the outside, but the interior is amazing. The moonroofs are great for fall cruising or just riding around on a starry night. If you're a car person, you might notice that the designers didn't forget Cadillac's heritage. From the subtle "tailfins" to the chrome V on the dash, there's no mistaking it as anything else than the classic American automaker. And as for the bad reviews: With grammar like that, I doubt one would be educated/successful enough to own an SRX unless they bought it off a junk lot in the first place. I highly recommend this car!

Love it!
By mstiltner

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my 2010 for a few months now and I am pleased overall. It is a little weak. I should have gone with a more powerful version since I'm used to a V8. I love the size I don't feel too big or too small. I am dissappointed because I keep having to take it to the dealer..... sunroof issue, memory seat problem and remote start problem. Not what I would expect from Cadillac. Even after all of this I still love this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, exterior look

Suggested Improvements

Reclining rear seats, better door cup holders and visibility.

Happy happy
By joe silver

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have 5600 miles so far, in regard to performance i have no complaints. As far as power goes its nore then i need, and for a 4000 pound car it moves along nicely. The ride is good for an suv/crossover. City mileage is not the greatest i am getting 15.5 mpg how ever i am getting at best on 3 long trips 28 mpg each trip, thats on the on board computer and by doing the math and keeping under 70 mph. I have had one body problem and that was the small piece on chrome molding on the drivers mirror fell off, (caddy dealer replaced it free). All in all i love the car, it's a head turner!

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior design, OnStar is great.

Suggested Improvements

Spare tire, 6 changer cd radio, more outlets in rear compartment.

Love this little Caddy
By ernesto118

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife traded in our 3 year old Trail Blazer as it started having too many problems. We got a new SRX. Following are our comments after 6 months and 6K miles. Although the “Inprovement” list is longer than the “Favorite” list, we’re happy we got it and still love driving it!

Favorite Features

1. Love the styling. There is nothing like it on the road. 2. Not having a spare is OK with me; I really like having that extra space under the rear deck. What’s really cool is that you can fill it with ice and it becomes a cooler. 3. All the gadgetry and the ambient lighting at night is so cool, nice touch of class. 4. The interior and exterior fit and finish is excellent. There are no large gaps or crooked anything. Looks like GM is starting to get their act together. 5. I’ve been averaging 20.5 MPG which is great for a Caddy! 6. Love the large panorama sun roof. 7. I was surprised at the smoothness of the ride considering the short wheelbase.

Suggested Improvements

The passenger seat needs memory seating - memory should also adjust the rear view mirror. The driver seat should wait until you sit on it BEFORE starting to move forward. Can't have the navigation system on with the radio off. If I want to hear the navigation directions I have to have the radio on. Fuel door on the right hand side and doesn't lock. A and B pillars have blind spots the size of Redwoods. Rear passenger seat does not move forward. The sunroof does not close when I shut down the car and get out - bad news if I forget to close it and it rains. Power door locks should be on the doors, not on the dash. The PRNDL indicators lights Red (danger) - catches my eye when driving.