2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Best out there
By thetvmn on 10/23/12 00:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2010 SRX! Not only is it a beautiful car on the outside, but the interior is amazing. The moonroofs are great for fall cruising or just riding around on a starry night. If you're a car person, you might notice that the designers didn't forget Cadillac's heritage. From the subtle "tailfins" to the chrome V on the dash, there's no mistaking it as anything else than the classic American automaker. And as for the bad reviews: With grammar like that, I doubt one would be educated/successful enough to own an SRX unless they bought it off a junk lot in the first place. I highly recommend this car!

Love it!
By mstiltner on 10/03/11 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my 2010 for a few months now and I am pleased overall. It is a little weak. I should have gone with a more powerful version since I'm used to a V8. I love the size I don't feel too big or too small. I am dissappointed because I keep having to take it to the dealer..... sunroof issue, memory seat problem and remote start problem. Not what I would expect from Cadillac. Even after all of this I still love this vehicle.

AMAZING
By emcee2 on 06/02/11 23:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car for my 17th birthday and couldn't be more pleased! The BOSE sound system is tremendous and the sportiness keeps it young. :D It rides super smooth and I've never had a complaint about comfort. The price is outstanding for what all it has to offer and I'm honestly in shock at how convenient this car is. It's roomy, sporty, beautiful, and smooth... What more could you ask for?

Love this little Caddy
By ernesto118 on 03/30/11 12:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife traded in our 3 year old Trail Blazer as it started having too many problems. We got a new SRX. Following are our comments after 6 months and 6K miles. Although the “Inprovement” list is longer than the “Favorite” list, we’re happy we got it and still love driving it!

Happy happy
By joe silver on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have 5600 miles so far, in regard to performance i have no complaints. As far as power goes its nore then i need, and for a 4000 pound car it moves along nicely. The ride is good for an suv/crossover. City mileage is not the greatest i am getting 15.5 mpg how ever i am getting at best on 3 long trips 28 mpg each trip, thats on the on board computer and by doing the math and keeping under 70 mph. I have had one body problem and that was the small piece on chrome molding on the drivers mirror fell off, (caddy dealer replaced it free). All in all i love the car, it's a head turner!

Love my SRX!
By ctaylor66062 on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my SRX Luxury model for about 2 months and I love it! I love the way it drives and looks. I can't wait to get in my car and drive it every day! I have people ask me all the time what kind of car it is. It's definitely a head turner especially since mine is red!

Great SUV
By dicksc on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2007 SRX and just purchased a 2010. There is no comparison between the two. I also had a Lexus RX 300 which was a great vehicle and the 2010 SRX is very much like the Lexus.

Amazing first Cadillac
By Barbie Doll on 09/03/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As a recent college graduate I was looking for a vehicle that was appealing good on gas mileage and overall was comfortable. I am beyond happy with my SRX. I love the quality of the navigation system and how easy it is to use. All my co-workers are in love with the sunroof and how big it is. I must say I'm always volunteered to do the driving at works since my car is so comfortable. I will say I was a bit skeptic at first going from a two door sports car to a cross over but I must say I am beyond happy. The only problem I have encountered with the vehicle is one of the aluminum pieces by the driver mirror fell off. I took it to the dealership and it seems a few people have had the same issue.

Great Luxury for the price
By T-Bay on 08/03/10 17:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

During my test drive I fell in love with the car. I didn't use the sport mode until I got it home. This has eliminated any concerns I had about pick up and the ability to pass on the highway. I bought the luxury model without the nav system. Onstar downloads turn by turn navigation directly to the small screen on the steering wheel. It also comes over your stereo system prior to a turn. Brilliant! The pop up and rear view camera are nice but I am glad I saved the $2400. It also comes with rear and front parking assist without the camera and pop up. The interior is incredible and really makes the driving experience a dream. Great value for a luxury crossover!

What a vehicle! Pure class.
By D-Lyted on 07/28/10 06:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased our new SRX Luxury edition and are truly delighted. Having looked at Acura, Audi and the Toyota Venza, the SRX beats them all. It uses regular gas, gets great gas mileage and rides blissfully. If you look closely at the form, function and finish of the interior and exterior, it truly is elegant. LED lights front and rear (is that a tail fin?), 18 inch Michelins, self leveling xenon headlights, turn signal in mirrors and side marker of car, electric open rear hatch programmable to your garage height etc. WOW!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX Suv in VA is:

$138 per month*