Used 2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Best out there
By thetvmn

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2010 SRX! Not only is it a beautiful car on the outside, but the interior is amazing. The moonroofs are great for fall cruising or just riding around on a starry night. If you're a car person, you might notice that the designers didn't forget Cadillac's heritage. From the subtle "tailfins" to the chrome V on the dash, there's no mistaking it as anything else than the classic American automaker. And as for the bad reviews: With grammar like that, I doubt one would be educated/successful enough to own an SRX unless they bought it off a junk lot in the first place. I highly recommend this car!

REALLY disappointed with me '10 SRX!!!
By ctaylor66062

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Cadillac SRX for almost 2 years now. I was drawn to it's sexy looks inside and out. Since I've owned it, it has been in and out of the shop over 10 times for various issues (won't start, side view mirror shaking, chrome trim fell off, electronic issues.) I think the thing that is most annoying about the SRX is the horrible visibility. On numerous occasions I have almost hit cars/pedestrian etc because of the awful visibility front and rear. Also this crossover is extremely small compared to it's competitors. I have two kids who ride in boosters... so basically it only seats 4. No 3rd person can fit in the back row. I can't wait to trade this car in!

Styling inside and out.

Bring back the 3rd row seating! Use better materials that don't fly off in the wind (ie, chrome trim.)

Has lots of features, but unable to give the total driving experience
By jtsx1

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The exterior is looks nice, interior looks good, but drives like an old person's car. The engine lacks power; feels like there's no torque/mid-range, and fuel economy is pretty bad for this kind of performance. The brakes are some of the worst I've every used; the pedal has a wooden feel and the pads supply minimal braking...I would never dream of towing anything with this vehicle, despite it's 3500 lb suggested capability. Throttle response is horrid and could cause issue if you had to maneuver in tight spaces (there's an initial delay before the gas kicks in) I liked the gauges, center stack design, and air-conditioned front seats. I wouldn't feel safe driving this vehicle on a daily basis

air-conditioned seats, pop-up nav screen, interior design, exterior looks, brake pedal adjustment, maneuverability in tight spots, remote start, keyless entry

!!Brakes: needs better initial bite w/progressive stopping power; pedal feels wooden and doesn't slow 4200 lb vehicle down easily. Requires lots of effort from driver and even then, it struggles. Steering: nice on-center position/feel, but has a delay when making corrections or changing lanes. Navigation: touch screen is hard to manipulate while driving; Acuras rotary dial is much better. Body Roll: significant body roll in tighter turns Center Console: feels somewhat cheap and creaks if you happen to press against it (not I'm not fat, 6'1" 175 lbs)

Love it!
By mstiltner

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my 2010 for a few months now and I am pleased overall. It is a little weak. I should have gone with a more powerful version since I'm used to a V8. I love the size I don't feel too big or too small. I am dissappointed because I keep having to take it to the dealer..... sunroof issue, memory seat problem and remote start problem. Not what I would expect from Cadillac. Even after all of this I still love this vehicle.

Gas mileage, exterior look

Reclining rear seats, better door cup holders and visibility.

AMAZING
By emcee2

2010 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car for my 17th birthday and couldn't be more pleased! The BOSE sound system is tremendous and the sportiness keeps it young. :D It rides super smooth and I've never had a complaint about comfort. The price is outstanding for what all it has to offer and I'm honestly in shock at how convenient this car is. It's roomy, sporty, beautiful, and smooth... What more could you ask for?

The sound system by far... The navigation also looks badass, but I haven't had it installed so not much to say there... The sunroof is awesome.

Navigation should be standard. I was actually EXTREMELY [violative content deleted] when I realized I didn't get the slide out touchscreen even though I paid for 'luxury'.