2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Nice car
By pghguy517 on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car! Looks and rides great, well built. The dealership that I bought it from was the only disappointment. No experience with their repair shop, but their sales staff was the worst. The Lincoln dealer staff next door was much better.

cool air gone for good
By mrs. jones on 07/13/10 14:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

i purchased my srx in may within two months we noticed the air stopped working we took back they found nothing wrong with it so july12,2010 the stop working again so i took it back this time they say the modular have to be replaced along with something else.this is brand new i thought that was the reason to purchase something new so you want have these kind of problems. I don't recommend any one purchase this crossover we paid over 40,000 for this car and this is what we got put a little more money and go get a BMW or a Mercedes because its not worth the headache.

2010 SRX - it's nice!
By John on 06/16/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Cadillac and I'm really impressed so far! I've had the car less than a month but I just love driving it. It rides like it's on a cloud! The handling is great and the performance is not as bad as everyone was eluding to. Everyday I learn something new about the car and say to myself "that's really cool". Had the car on a trip recently and the navigation system was outstanding, then add real-time traffic and OnStar and you have a winning combination. The 3 climate zones, rear audio system (it's like having 2 radios - must use headphones) made things very comfortable for everyone. GM did an outstanding job in my opinion - plus the car is NOT outrageously priced!

Just what I expected
By JM Hammond on 05/18/10 12:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

For the past 3 years I've been driving a Jeep Compass. Probably the worst car I ever owned as an adult. I've had several Cadillac's. This is not only the most stylish, but the best in comfort and handling. The ride is exceptional. The navigation system superb. The CD loader outstanding. The adjustable rear gate a brilliant idea. GM has a winner here and I'm glad to be back in the fold.

Stiff Ride
By Dick Anthony on 01/08/10 11:38 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We test drove a basic model,front wheel drive with 18" wheels and purposely drove over bad roads. The ride was excellent. However we wanted and purchased the Premium model with all the options. The first drive in it I knew we made a mistake because of the handling. It is to stiff and noisy over uneven surfaces, nothing like the model we test drove. I inquired when ordering the car if we could get it without the sport suspension and 20" wheels, but you could not. But I thought "oh this a Cadillac, it must ride nice". Mistake!! All the other features of it are excellent. Warning, test drive the actual model you will be buying.

What a poor design
By handysandy on 12/23/09 15:44 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I drove the SRX around my dealer's streets and thought it was somewhat underpowered but acceptable. Now that I have had it for a month I am sorry I did not take the GM return option. This car is underpowered and has the poorest ride I have ever experienced. A few comments have noted that the ride of this car is horrible. I would add that I have never had a Cadillac with such a bone jarring ride ( I have had six of them before this one) My wife and I need our seats back almost all the way. There is no way to put the back seats down to form a cargo area with front seats back.Dealer says ride and cargo problems are design. Don't buy this expensive dog!!

Just NICE
By mejs2 on 10/12/09 15:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was considering buying the chev traverse but thought it was too big. Once my wife and I saw and drove the SRX we were sold. The ride is cadillac all the way. Traded in a CTS that was nice but this is much better.

The Best Looking Crossover World Class
By John on 09/28/09 11:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new SRX. After checking out the Lexus RX350,Audi Q5 and the Mercedes GLK. I went with the Cadillac the navigation is the easiest and most advanced of all the ride and comfort fit and finish is world class and the design is artistic and seperates itself from the cookie cutter styles of its competition. Check out the Cadillac SRX you will also love the fact it is about $3000-$4000 less than other crossovers option for option

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX in VA is:

$135 per month*