2008 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: What a surprise!

2008 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

What a surprise!
By Mike D on

2008 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have only purchased Japenese luxury cars for the past 20 years. This was the perfect storm, Lexus and Acura didn't ring my bell. I hate Infinity and I can never see eye to eye with the German companies. I decided to look at the Cadillacs. No way I was buying one, but I looked anyway. The test drive was fantastic. After much internal agonizing, I went back. There were large rebates in play and they had exactly what I was looking for. I pulled the trigger! I have never enjoyed a vehicle more. Wonderful engineering, beautiful fit and finish and a great stereo system. It has it all, size, comfort, power and a wonderful 50/50 weight distribution. Kudos to the new Cadillac management!

Sound system, sport pack, ride and a real nice suspension. The interior feels like a millionaire's living room.

SIRIUS instead of that XM garbage. Internal bluetooth would be nice. OnStar is a rip off. They need to find a way to boost that lousy gas mileage.