Used 2008 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

What an awesome suprise!
By ABO

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

As my lease is ending on my 2008 BMW 528I and after driving both Mercedes and BMW for the better part of 10 years..I decided to go American. The SRX that I bought (not leased) is Black on Black 20"chrome wheels, Vogue grille, Nav, panoramic sunroof and more. It drives like a car and has the room I need for weekend trips to Home Depot. I can't believe that I enjoy this vehicle as much as I do, but it truly delivers the best of both worlds.

Handling, nav, electronic tailgate, panoramic sunroof

Better MPG

Love this car
By caddyfan

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

There is nothing not to like. I have owned Honda and Toyota for years and thought it was time to 'buy American." This car has needed nothing other than one oil change. Reliability is excellent, despite the reviews. This car is a well kept secret.

Don't overlook an SRX
By Jeff Sunshine

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have a V8 awd with the sport package. The car has 20k miles on it and all I did was change oil (twice). So much for consumer reports saying its unreliable. Love the SRX because it handles like a well designed car and accelerates with ease. Everything works the way its supposed to and this car has been very reliable so far. Drive way better than the V6 trucks from BMW, MB and Lexus and you will save money. Test drive this car before getting saddled to a boring vanilla vehicle recommended by consumer reports. By the way this Caddy does fine off road and in the snow

V8, sport package, Bose sound system, contol in bad weather, exhaust note

Third row seat could be easier to use (but way better than the big clunkers in any Toyota or Lexus), could use more cargo room, city mileage (as expexted) is low (but you arrive quickly)

Love my SRX crossover
By RJ

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love how this SRX handles and rides. I test drove the Lincoln MKX which did not compare to the ride of the Cadillac SRX. I have 6500 miles and drive six (6) hours to my cottage in Michigan. It is a treat to drive that distance now. The interior is gorgeous and everyone always compliments the vehicle's overall appearance. Great job Cadillac. The Bose sound system is like nothing I have ever experienced. I cannot wait for winter to see how it performs with the AWD feature. It is really a fun car to drive. My wife loves the SRX and especially the black exterior I chose.

Bose sound system. Automatic (1 and 2 position)adjustable seats. Acceleration. Terrific ride and comfort. Interior is 5 star.

Coffee cup holders easier to access.

love my srx
By jojo

2008 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second srx. Bought first in 2004 when it first appeared. Loved that one. But the 2008. Is much nice. Nicer interior, better ride, love the look.

I love the sunroof and the bose system the look of the dash, the clock, just about every feature.

The only thing I would change is the chrome around the heaters. Reflects in the outside mirrors.