The best of all worlds
By Charles from Canada on
2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
I replaced my BMW 325xi with the SRX V8 fairly fully loaded. I wanted something fun, sporty to drive yet that would have the space for both passengers and stuff for the growing family plus that I could use for visiting business customers. The SRX which we recently got has really blown us away on all fronts. Outstanding interior, comfort and the driving experience for a car of this size is just a hair less dynamic than the BMW - quite amazing really. Fuel economy is so-so, but I expected that. At least it takes regular fuel so there is savings versus premium on most comparable vehicles. This vehicle has the best of all worlds - comfort, performance, fun, luxury and utility!
Favorite Features
Interior, seats, XM radio with premium Bose is awesome, beautiful large sunroof, onstar, driving experience, view, 3rd row seats when needed, quietness, handling, discreet cadillac branding on exterior, hands-free phone, driving computer, modern design, magnetic ride suspension, AWD system, power.
Suggested Improvements
Comparing to other premium cars, here are a few couple items I really would have liked: Bluetooth for my cell phone so I could connect the nice hands-free phone, direct hookup for Ipod, telescoping steering wheel for driver adjustment, pass through or 40/10/40 split rear seats for skis, 110V outlet.