2007 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: New SRX

2007 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V6 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

By tonygxp on

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love our new AWD V6 SRX. It has the Luxury/Premium seat packages, power pedals, and is Silver with an Ebony interior. It drives great and handles excellently when tossed through the corners. Having driven it near it's limits at a C&D ride and drive last year left the feeling that it could be our new vehicle when our Envoy went back. Who can beat the deal, with the great finance rates and rebates I got this one for $500 under invoice with just a phone call. The fact that I bought from the biggest Cadillac dealer in the country might have had something to do with it. I too am hitting mid-15 mpg area in the city, but on the highway straight cruising at 75 mph I was seeing 25-27 mpg, which is not bad for an AWD, 4,300+ lb. vehicle. The hidden compartment above the glove box is terrific.

The interior redesign is incredible, nothing like previous SRX's. The wood color is awesome. The feel of the panels is soft/elegant. It's loaded with standard features that are options on many other cars and trucks, such as the power liftgate and Bose stereo. The TC/Stab control and the RWD platform makes it handle great.

The gas door is on the wrong side! Add a cargo net, more power points and std rear AC/heat. Also, it should have a more full overhead console when you DON'T get a sunroof.