2007 Cadillac SRX V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
SRX
By Gary on 02/28/07 07:10 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

One day after we got the SRX, a snow storm hit. The SRX got around in 6" snow without any problems. The vehicle is very comfortable to drive. It has much more interior room than the CTS we traded in. Its gas mileage is not anywhere near the sticker numbers, but it is improving.

I Like My SRX
By Kurt on 02/26/07 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great crossover. We moved from a larger SUV to the SRX. It drives like a car and still has most of the space of our larger SUV. It is fun to drive.

A Very Comfortable Drive
By Steve on 01/21/07 06:10 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned and the visibility is great. The interior upgrade for this year is very evident. I'm only getting about 16 mpg but the model is the AWD version so I expect it to be less. Early on it leaked oil due to a faulty galley plug, which was replaced under warranty. Two rear fender well pieces became delaminated/discolored and had to be replaced under warranty, but I don't think the color (Gold Mist) was matched properly. I'm taking it to an independent body shop for a second opinion. If I am wrong, that will be the end of it. If not, it will be going back to the dealership.

Fun Machine
By HMH on 01/19/07 11:29 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

With the V8 Northstar engine, this is a fun vehicle to drive. It has all the performance that one could ask for.

Cadillac hits a home run with the SRX!
By Jeff on 01/12/07 19:28 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle is absolutely the best vehicle I have ever ridden in. Its fit and finish quality is first class. The interior is very classy with the hand stitched leather dashboard and the real wood accents. The ride, comfort, quietness, handling, and acceleration are all first rate. The exterior styling is very distinctive and American. It has lots of storage space. The SRX includes all the amenities that one would expect from a premium car company.

2007 SRX - One Great SUV!
By JMK on 01/08/07 18:59 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

My wife and I just bought the 2007 SRX V8 last week. We had been waiting until the new interior was introduced because we thought the old one looked cheap. The new interior is absolutely FANTASTIC. The use of hand stitched leather and real wood really makes the interior look classy. We were in love with the exterior from day one. This is an SUV that stands out from the rest and is very distinctively American. We ordered the Magnetic Ride Control and this vehicle is absolutely the smoothest vehicle I have ever been in. In addition, it corners like a sports car, is incredibly quiet, but also provides the functionality of a SUV. I am absolutely positive that the SRX is a superior vehicle to anything in its class.

Not My Father's Cadillac
By Caddy on 12/31/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Cadillac. I always thought of it as an older person's vehicle. I have one child who plays hockey and so I felt the SRX was a great size for room and comfort on road trips. I am only getting 15 miles to the gallon, with a V6, but so far that is the only disappointing feature.

A Great Station Wagon
By Rod on 11/25/06 23:37 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We love this vehicle and can really find nothing about which to complain. The power is super, the ride is comfortable, it looks great. It uses a bit more fuel than I would like but if you can afford a Cadillac you can afford the fuel. Nothing about this car is 'cheap'. The Bose radio and XM satellite radio are the best. My wife and I often just turn into the garage and listen to what's playing. My one complaint is the manual could explain some of the buttons more thoroughly. This car is the very best anyone could want.

More than just transportation
By S.C. Good on 11/25/06 20:34 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I ordered the new V8 Sport SRX with 20-inch wheels and took delivery 11/15/06. This Cadillac has everything I wanted in a new vehicle: great looks; smooth, powerful acceleration; comfortable ride; and attractive, well appointed interior with many driver convenience features. Since my car is also my part-time office, I wanted a vehicle in which I could enjoy time spent in it. Now I prefer my moving office to my stationary one! The Cadillac SRX is much more than just transportation.

My Cadillac Station Wagon
By Drrodd on 11/21/06 06:09 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have always like station wagons. This is my first Cadillac. My wife and I are very pleased with the product. It is comfortable more than any wagon I have had previously. It has plenty of spare power and handles easily. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a superior vehicle.