2007 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
I love this vehicle!
By J T Curry on 08/29/07 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am so impressed with my 2007 SRX. The interior is wonderful and very driver friendly. The leather and wood- grain look great. I looked at a lot of mid-sized SUV's and sedans...this is the best of both worlds. We got the 3rd row seating because we have 5 grandkids. Even the older kids love the "very back" seat. When they are not with us it folds down to a full size storage area. The sunroof is incredible. I will never be without OnStar or hands-free phone service. Both are great security features. The car's phone has worked in areas where my regular cell phone would not. It cost more per minute..but when needed it is well worth it. It is funny to have a car with its own phone #.

2007 SRX V8 AWD
By Jeff on 08/24/07 11:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a V8 AWD with the sport package. The V6 SRX is more than adequate but for a little less gas mileage the V8 makes the SRX that much more enjoyable. Here is a first for me, after owning German, American and Japanese luxury cars, this is the first time I did not need to go back to the dealer to correct a minor or major problem. You heard right, no issues at all for the first 4 month and 4000 miles. The SRX drives extremely well, very responsive controlled ride, very fast and the six speed shifts at the right times even w/o electing to shift yourself. Workmanship and the new interior are world class. I am not easy to please but this is the best crossover out there and blows Lexus away

SRX all I expected and more
By Lucci on 06/24/07 07:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Large crossover. Handles and drives like a car, not a truck. Magnaride suspension really helps with that and is well worth the $1650. 3rd seat mostly for kids but for the rare occaisions I need it, it is perfect. It stores in the floor at the push of a button.

Not Worth The Money
By Brighton on 06/18/07 06:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The V8 engine works well on flat straight roads. With the mountain driving I do, the 6 speed is geared too high and it continously losses powers and shifts, even in the S mode. In a 25 mile stretch of mountain driving the engine shifted 40 times in regular drive and 33 times in the "s" mode. Very dissappointed in the performance of this car. The back up warning is useless, the is only a audio warning when you are within 12 to 18 inches of an object and only if your reverse speed is 3 to 5 mph. Otherwise you are required to look about the back window for lights to determine if there is something behind you.

My first Cadillac, and not my last!
By TX Lady on 06/15/07 13:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love my SRX! I looked at these for two years before finally taking the plunge with a 2007 V6 with the third row power folding seat. I wasn't sure I really wanted an SUV since I had driven a luxury sedan for years, but the transition was effortless. My husband wanted me to get the Ecalade but I felt that was just too big but the SRX is perfect! The ride is wonderful, and I have no problem parking and turning like you can have with other large SUV's.

Had to get my SRX back!
By Back to SRX! on 05/02/07 19:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Had an '05 SRX and thought I needed a bigger rig to hall the kids so I got the Yukon XL Denali and then I knew I missed the fun, exillerating drive of the SRX. So I'm back. Got the fully loaded V8, all the toys! Rides like a dream, corners like a sports car, hauls the kids with fun. Open sky with both roofs, and AWD for the NH snow! Black on Black...head turning! I think Cadillac missed the call to market this exciting crossover. Fun to drive, quality build, upscale materials, power to spare! You'll love driving the V8. Now go out and get your Caddy SRX and take to the highway. It's a fun sporty crossover.

The best of all worlds
By Charles from Canada on 04/27/07 06:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I replaced my BMW 325xi with the SRX V8 fairly fully loaded. I wanted something fun, sporty to drive yet that would have the space for both passengers and stuff for the growing family plus that I could use for visiting business customers. The SRX which we recently got has really blown us away on all fronts. Outstanding interior, comfort and the driving experience for a car of this size is just a hair less dynamic than the BMW - quite amazing really. Fuel economy is so-so, but I expected that. At least it takes regular fuel so there is savings versus premium on most comparable vehicles. This vehicle has the best of all worlds - comfort, performance, fun, luxury and utility!

Awesome vehicle
By bags on 04/10/07 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in an '04 CTS and opted for the larger SRX. It really is an awesome vehicle. The power is strong throughout all the gears. If you didn't know it was a 6 cylinder, you would think it was an "8". Great ride, supportive seats The roof is fantastic. Quiet ride. Paint is top quality. Anyone thinking of a mid size SUV ought to give this one a look. Congrats to Cadillac. Mileage is mediocre, 4300 pounds is the reason.

New SRX
By tonygxp on 03/21/07 15:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love our new AWD V6 SRX. It has the Luxury/Premium seat packages, power pedals, and is Silver with an Ebony interior. It drives great and handles excellently when tossed through the corners. Having driven it near it's limits at a C&D ride and drive last year left the feeling that it could be our new vehicle when our Envoy went back. Who can beat the deal, with the great finance rates and rebates I got this one for $500 under invoice with just a phone call. The fact that I bought from the biggest Cadillac dealer in the country might have had something to do with it. I too am hitting mid-15 mpg area in the city, but on the highway straight cruising at 75 mph I was seeing 25-27 mpg, which is not bad for an AWD, 4,300+ lb. vehicle. The hidden compartment above the glove box is terrific.

SRX
By Gary on 02/28/07 07:10 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac SRX SUV V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

One day after we got the SRX, a snow storm hit. The SRX got around in 6" snow without any problems. The vehicle is very comfortable to drive. It has much more interior room than the CTS we traded in. Its gas mileage is not anywhere near the sticker numbers, but it is improving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.