Ultimate Cadillac 6cyl SUV
By Frank on
2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
I have driven Ford Explorers for 16 years, including 4 different models. My dealer assumed that I would by another, but with my buying plan with MetLife, I could buy the SRX at the same price I would have paid for another Explorer. Besides, Joe Bowman gave me a much higher trade-in than Beach Ford or Colonial Cadillac would have. It was worth the trip to drive 250 mile to Harrisonburg to get the vehicle I wanted. They could not have been a nicer group of people to deal with. When I arrived, all the paper work was completed, and with an explanation of how everything worked, and test drive, I was on my way back to Vievinia Beach. I have been excited to own another Cadillac. I am happy.
Favorite Features
There are more than enough standard features to feel like I have the best equipped car made. I like the constant temp. control, the super radio, the leather seats, the back up warning feature, and the LED stop and tun signals. I feel like I'm in a custom car.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to have a dedicated waste can larger than the very small space in the rear of the console. I wold like to have a larger space to stash my cell phone. The tiny space next to the power access point on the console is too small. The seat adjustment needs to set me up just a little bit.