2006 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Great truck

2006 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V8 4dr SUV (4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Great truck
By Aleks on

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm an automotive plastics engineer. I also own a bike and race car. I am very critical of quality and performance in anything I own or drive. I also own an 06 Toyota 4 runner. I'm happy to say that I am very impressed with the quality and performance of this truck. The seats are very comfortable, the glass roof (s) are very large with power shades on both, the transmission smooth, great handling, good power, good brakes, good sound system, nice extra features like little gloveboxes in doors, etc.. The only somewhat negatives: gas mileage, a couple of panels not so tight on the gap tolerances, odd slight valvetrain noise...and that's about it. It's a great vehicle. V8 a must too.

V8 power A lot of extras such as huge moonroof, 3rd row seats, little gloveboxes on doors in addition to map pockets, tons of interior lighting, etc.. Great sound system, smooth transmission, great handling, nice looks, solid feel, etc...

Better mileage with same power. Better fit and finish with exterior and interior panels and parts.