Great SRX!
By Lance Elliott on
2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first ever SUV/Crossover and I am very happy with the SRX. It is fun to drive, like a car, it is very comfortable and with the ultraview sunroof open and windows down it feels as if you where in a convertible or a Jeep! Having driven very flashy cars over my life time, I was worried that the SRX may not get the looks I was use to. But having bought black on black, it gets attention everwhere I go, so I highy recommend the SRX when life tells you the desire for a two seater has past, but you still do not want a boring box on wheels.............simple visit your local Cadillac dealer. I am sure you will agree the SRX will make you still feel young and sporty. It was my 36th B-day gift.
Favorite Features
Ultaview, Nav system, looks, utility, and prestige. Also, I like how it's American made.
Suggested Improvements
The Nav system could be a little easier to understand, but after three months of ownership, I have mastered it. The V6 could use a little more power on heavy acceleration between 70 and 90. I would recommend the V8.