2006 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Beauty In Drive
By Adrienne on 04/09/06 23:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has been my one of my favorite drving experiences in a long time. My salesperson was wonderful and during bad weather of the 2006 blizzard in New York I was able to drive through areas other car could not. I felt secure with the information from the computerized road updates and the heavy weight of the SRX. As a women I enjoy driving it and my children love the comfort in the rear seats.

I Love My SRX
By Steve Tait on 04/08/06 11:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchase a 2006 SRX in March and it is perfect. I just love it. So far I have absolutely no complaints. I have the silver smoke exterior and light gray leather interior. I recieve many compliments while driving around and it is nice they are not ubiquitous. I feel this vehicle is a tremendous value compared to its competition.

Great All Around Vehicle
By Carolyn CHiara on 03/01/06 06:39 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love the Cadillac SRX. It performs very well in the snow. It has great comfort and ride. I had a Cadillac Seville before this and this is far greater in style and handling. I get a lot of compliments and questions about the vehicle from people when I am getting gas. I had a man stop next to me at a light and give me the okay sign. I would absolutely recomend this vehicle to others.

America's Comeback
By Bryan on 02/25/06 15:44 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Cadillac SRX is the first American car I have purchased in 8 years. I traded in an Acura TL (2004) for it. I gained in power/performance, but lost a little in handling. If America's automakers continue down the path Cadillac has paved, they'll be re-gaining some marketshare. If you're looking at the Acura MDX, Mercedes ML, Lexus GX, BMW X5 - you have to try this one too.

Worth the Wait
By steve on 02/01/06 17:12 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I ordered my '06 SRX in May. It was built at the end of July, got lost four two months and arrived at dealer in October. Mine has the cashmere interior running all the way to instrument panel and top pad / dashboard. The dashboard and instrument panel are a darker cashmere, but this is so much better than black or gray which Cadillac has forced on us over the past 10 yrs. There is no glare on lighter dashboards. Also, lets have some interior colors. This is my wife"s SUV and we both love it. It is very well built and stylish in and out. The infared looks sharp. Only complaint is the wiper stalk on right side of steering colum sticks out too far and is easily hit when your moving hand from center stalk to the steering wheel.

Great Ride
By Matthew Begovich on 01/29/06 17:07 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a new "white diamond" SRX. I appreciate the thinner rocker sills, and the power hatch lift. This vehicle has more power and smoothness than I had expected from its 6-cyl. engine. The 5-speed automatic transmission is great. Mine is 6 weeks old and so far I have not had any problems.

This is not Cadillac Quality
By steve on 11/26/05 13:07 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have a 2006 Cadillac SRX and we are not happy with it. Its rear tail lights are ugly and don't fit with the car. Also, it needs to get better gas mileage. I do like the seats though. This vehicle definitely needs some improvements.

Great Luxury Sports SUV
By troy on 11/26/05 12:58 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my 2006 Cadillac SRX. It drives like a sports car, looks great and has great utility.

Downsized Caddy and Lovin It!
By Luv My SRX! on 11/24/05 21:54 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2006 Cadillac SRX is awesome! I sold my Escalade a year ago and downsized to GMC Envoy to save money, but I missed the Caddy style and feel. I am 45 years old and this is my mid-life "fun-to-drive SUV." I've got four great kids and they love it too! It has a powerful V8 engine, great handling, and excllent options like the DVD, Navigation, and Big Sky Glass Roof.

The Best Cadillac Ever!
By Robert on 11/12/05 09:16 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Cadillac and so far and it is even better than the the frst! I can truly tell that Cadillac has really worked hard to make this car what it is. When I made the hard choice to turn in my CTS to get the SRX I was reluctant, but as soon as I got it I relized I made the right decision. It handled and drove better than my CTS and it is just an overall better vehicle!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.