2006 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Great SRX!
By Lance Elliott on 06/22/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first ever SUV/Crossover and I am very happy with the SRX. It is fun to drive, like a car, it is very comfortable and with the ultraview sunroof open and windows down it feels as if you where in a convertible or a Jeep! Having driven very flashy cars over my life time, I was worried that the SRX may not get the looks I was use to. But having bought black on black, it gets attention everwhere I go, so I highy recommend the SRX when life tells you the desire for a two seater has past, but you still do not want a boring box on wheels.............simple visit your local Cadillac dealer. I am sure you will agree the SRX will make you still feel young and sporty. It was my 36th B-day gift.

This vehicle rocks!
By robert i. on 06/03/06 05:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

AThe SRX is a beautiful vehicle. My major complaint is a shortage of storage bins. I am always trying to find a place to put stuff. The exhaust is almost a growl - it is pleasant. The appearane attracts positive comments everywhere I go. Most people cannot beleive that this is a Cadillac. We are thinking of aquiring a second one - it is a very cool, satisifying vehicle. Our dealer was super as well!

Ultimate Cadillac 6cyl SUV
By Frank on 05/27/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven Ford Explorers for 16 years, including 4 different models. My dealer assumed that I would by another, but with my buying plan with MetLife, I could buy the SRX at the same price I would have paid for another Explorer. Besides, Joe Bowman gave me a much higher trade-in than Beach Ford or Colonial Cadillac would have. It was worth the trip to drive 250 mile to Harrisonburg to get the vehicle I wanted. They could not have been a nicer group of people to deal with. When I arrived, all the paper work was completed, and with an explanation of how everything worked, and test drive, I was on my way back to Vievinia Beach. I have been excited to own another Cadillac. I am happy.

SRX in East Texas
By S. Ellis on 05/27/06 06:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After looking at the Lexus GX 470 we decided on the SRX. We added the Drivers and Luxury Packages, 3rd row seat, upgraded Bose stereo system and ultraview sunroof. The Drivers Package has the magnetic suspension and 18" wheels, which makes the car / SUV drive like a dream! An added surprise was the headlight washers - a really neat feature! We average 17 mpg (city) and 23 mpg (road). We LOVE the automatic folding 3rd row, especially with 3 kids. It's easy for the kids to get into from the 2nd row. My husband and I have our own "personal" settings and the car automatically sets them depending upon whose key is used - no more changing the seats, radio, air, mirror, etc. - the car does it for you!

Our SRX
By Fast Eddy on 05/20/06 16:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Cadillac STX is terrific in all respects. I love the large sunroof, the sound system and the power rear hatch. My wife loves to drive it because of its ease of parking and incredible tight turning radius, not to mention the added height over our DeVille. This, of course makes seeing the road and other traffic much easier. We do believe this is a safety feature. We feel secure with the knowlege that there are air bags in front, side, and upper side areas. We love the low sill which makes it easy to load and unload the cargo area. People comment about the cutting edge styling of the vehicle all the time. The all wheel drive gives uncommon road traction which, in turn provides the SRX with exciting acceleration.

Pleasant Surprise
By Robert L. Nabors on 05/08/06 18:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The Cadillac SRX is the most amazing vehicle that I have ever owned. It is beautiful (inside and out), luxurious, comfortable, fast and posesses impeccable road manners. It handles like a dream. When I drive or park the vehicle, it turns heads. On several occasions, people have actually stopped to ask me about the car. When I cite the long list of its virtues, you can tell that the questioners are deeply impressed. I cannot imagine why it took me so long to buy a Cadillac! It has been worth every penny!

Love My SRX
By Dana on 04/27/06 06:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

After test driving both the V6 and the V8, there is no compairison for me. The V8 is so much nicer, the noise level is quieter, and the the power is effortless. Both my wife and I just love the styling, and we get asked all the time, "What kind of car is it", and I am proud to tell them that it is a Cadillac. I have not found anyone that has not liked the looks of this car. Keep up the good work GM, your quality is world class!

An Example of why GM is failing
By fdoamerica on 04/14/06 06:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Problems ... shut the door the side mirror dislocates. The drivers door has a 1/2 inch gap between side panels ... where is the quality control? The performance is anemic and the handling heavy with an understear. This is Cadillac, the flagship name of GM?

Cadillac SRX
By eric on 04/13/06 13:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had 6 different SUV's over the years. For just plain fun this is the tops. I wouldn't want to take it where I took vehicles 30 years ago, but I wouldn't do that to most luxury SUV's. It suits me perfectly.

Beauty In Drive
By Adrienne on 04/09/06 23:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has been my one of my favorite drving experiences in a long time. My salesperson was wonderful and during bad weather of the 2006 blizzard in New York I was able to drive through areas other car could not. I felt secure with the information from the computerized road updates and the heavy weight of the SRX. As a women I enjoy driving it and my children love the comfort in the rear seats.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.