2006 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
2006 Cadillac SRX V8
By R. Sherlock on 11/11/06 06:53 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The car is fun and exciting to drive. Its acceleration is excellent. The creature comforts are all there.

Great Handling! Great Ride!
By Rick t. on 10/28/06 23:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The more we drive this Cadillac, the more we like it. It really handles well. I can't stress this enough. It is a tight, nimble vehicle. Its acceleration is very acceptable for a V6. The huge sunroof is enjoyable and we find ourselves using it almost all the time. It is easy to park and not as bulky feeling like full size SUVs. Its gas mileage has been 22-23 mpg highway and 16 around town. We do drive fast and live in a hilly area of So Cal.

Psychological lift at the end of the day
By Young at Heart on 10/28/06 07:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is so fun to drive: it erases the memory of minor setbacks during the work day. My choice has satisfied my objectives of getting a fun to drive, cool, unique, AWD vehicle with heated seats. This car is easy to maintain and safe. To think I might have settled for a less inspired Japanese crossover. Thanks Cadillac!

Pay More for Imports If You Must!
By Formerlexusdriver on 10/02/06 19:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have read the reviews about the SRX, so I had a very low expectation for it. All I have to say is test ride this vehicle, and all those criticisms will seem like hot air. I read one criticism was that the center console had two levels, and that you have to remove the top layer to get to the bottom, if you don't like this feature, remove the upper tray, and it becomes one large compartment. The handling was a very pleasant experience, and all of the controls are thoughtfully positioned. Some people might be accustomed to European or Japanese configurations, so they may not be used to the SRX, my advice is to give some time and you will realize that there is a reason for the position of the items.

Changes Need to be Made
By Bob Swope on 09/23/06 16:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The Cadillac SRX is an enjoyable vehicle to drive in town and on the road. Its road noise is much less than other vehicles we have ridden in. The gas mileage is not as good as our previous DeVilles' got though.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Purchased!
By Steven on 08/20/06 20:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Cadillac and it will not be my last. The vehicle is a head turner and I have received many compliments from friends and other drivers. The ultra view sunroof is a must have. It's a fun vehicle to drive. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Amazing
By marlin on 08/15/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is amazing, it runs very well. It has lots of room for my family and has a huge sunroof.

I might look like a granny...but
By krissyburke on 08/06/06 16:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car, it is so smooth. The other day we had huge amounts of stream line winds, you couldn't even feel them in this car; let alone hear them! The only problem I have is, sometimes I feel more like a granny driving this car, when all of my friends have their sporty mom vehicles. I am still only 27 and not quite ready to fully give up my youth just yet. However, with hopefully a third baby on the way this car was really the way to go for us. So, I might look like a granny in this car at times,...but I still love it!

SRX
By Natalie Smith on 07/24/06 17:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The SRX is an outstanding vehicle to drive and to look at in the driveway. It has good power, a tight turning range, and is fun to drive. The extra large sunroof gives it the feel of a convertible without all of the road noise. It seems to be very tightly manufactured. I enjoy driving it as much as my Infiniti G35!

Love my Cadillac SRX
By Brenda and Bryan on 07/20/06 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love our 2006 Caillac SRX. Its comfortable and reliable. Its very stylish exterior is awsome. The V6 sure has a lot of get up and go when you need it. It is easy to park and handles great. There is plenty of leg room both in the front and the second row. The third seat is great, but only fits children. The thrid seat folds flat and when its down there is plenty of cargo space even for my LARGE stroller. The Ultraview is a MUST!! It is amazinly large and doesn't create a lot of noise like most sunroofs. You can't beat Cadillac's warranty!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.