2005 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: I love this car. My best Cadil

2005 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V6 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I love this car. My best Cadillac ever!
By Deb C. on

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We recently leased this car and are very pleased with it. I traded in my Escalade because it was too big and not good in gas mileage. The SRX has everything that we need and came fully loaded with the exception of the navigation and DVD system. We have are own. It is fun to drive and easy to figure out with the included CD. We love the looks of the car and so does everyone else. There is no other car like it as I have been looking at smaller SUVs and none of them have the cargo space or the looks and options such as the SRX. The 6 Cyl/AWD is great. I have no complaints with this car. The dealership is great as well as the employee discount. This is my first lease program. Works out great!

Easy to get in and out of as my other car was too high. Love the nice size cargo space and the way the car looks and drives. The safety features are helpful. I like the interior as it is easier to keep clean.

Probably the only thing that I would suggest is the optional navigation system and DVD should be on separate option packages. A TV tuner/DVD would be great as I had this on my other car which I enjoyed. Everything else is fine.