2005 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: I love my SRX.

2005 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V6 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I love my SRX.
By Black On Black SRX on

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Okay I love my SRX. I bought it just 5 months ago with 91k on it for trade in value! I cant believe i found a black on black and with the nice 18 in wheels and mine is the only one i've seen with SRX mudflaps on all for tires. I haven't had much trouble with my caddy. it would jump when it idled so i took it in and just a cylinder was misfiring quick fix and my turn bulb had to be replaced. took it to a caddy dealer and they were horrible so i took it to a gmc dealer and they were great. ive put about 9k on it in the 5 months since i got it and i have to say is i only had about 1 quart of oil when i get it changed at 94k but you just have to watch ur oil. I Love My SRX nothing drives better

Favorite Features

My huge sunroof, power when i hit the gas and the seats are so comfortable. Gas mileage isn't the worst (Ive owned a H2 lol) i get about 420 a tank hwy. oh and i ran out of room up there but my power sunshade broke last week but really still a great car i'll drive it until the wheels fall off!

Suggested Improvements

Make the heated seats standard. i don't have them. make the rear window washer work. I had to pay to upgrade my onstar to digital which i didn't know until after i bought my car. im young (21) and i only see older ppl driving the srx and i don't know why more ppl should get one. idk about the new srx?