2005 Cadillac SRX 3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Enjoying My Wife's SRX

2005 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V6 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Enjoying My Wife's SRX
By Bill on

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am used to peppy cars as the car that I turned in was a Cadillac STS, point being is that the 265 Hp Cadillac SRX provides me with all the pep I need. To top this off it is fueled with regular gas. It also gets good gas mileage on trips and around town. I truly enjoy driving this attention getting vehicle. Lexus and Mercedes-Benz people are always examining it wherever I drive. It is dolled up very nicely with pearl white paint and gold striping. I added a set of chrome wheels later on. The origial wheels looked almost plastic, very distasteful. However our salesman suggested we have the original ones chrome plated, well that was the iceing on the cake. Now you know why I enjoy driving my wife's SRX.

Favorite Features

Memory seats and mirrors, three automatic switches for garage door openers and rear bumper sensors.

Suggested Improvements

I think a vehicle of this caliber should come with a burlwood dash and automatic hatch release Do something about those plastic looking wheels we are talking a Cadillac here.