2005 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: 2005 SRX V6 AWD

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Review

2005 SRX V6 AWD
By rhazen541 on

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I had an Acura TSX prior to this and compared to it, honestly I have more fun and driving experience overall in this SRX. Granted I know I do not get the looks that I would get in my Acura, but that is a good thing to kinda blend in, in the way that the SRX performs. I am glad I purchased the vehicle and I am looking forward to seeing the new 2007 model and contemplate on going to the V8 model. I drove the 2006 V8 model and didn't really notice a huge difference in power, except when passing at hwy speeds is the only time noticed a bit more performance, but this is not major as I easily hit high speeds when passing in the V6 model. I hope this helps.

I like the AWD and how it works really easily and gives excellent off the line traction regardless of the road conditions or type of road. I really like the lay out of how everything is right in the reach of you when you are driving to make any adjustments. I live in NW and love the traction!

I think the improvements that I would have liked are taken care of in the 2007 model. I just wish that the SRX was easier to change headlight bulbs in and not have to take to shop. I wish the xenon headlights were standard on all models and same with magnetic ride. But I am happy with mine.