2005 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Feel the lux & speed for yourself!
By Nikita on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Enjoy the space of an SUV, combined with luxury and speed. An added plus is the expanded sun-roof ...almost like a 'SUV convertible' (primary reason for choosing the SRX).

CADDY IS BACK
By RXFIXER on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

AN AWSOME MACHINE; COMMANDING APPEARANCE, GREAT PERFORMANCE, PLENTY BIG FOR GRANDKIDS, WONDERFUL OPTIONS, REALLY A FUN VEHICLE/POSSESSION. SGLOVE BOX TOO SMALLUPER VALUE.

Traded in MINIVAN!!
By mylifeplus4 on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new SUV, the Cadillac SRX. After searching every midsize luxery SUV on the market, I found the one I really loved!! It was time to get rid of my Town & Country Limited minivan, and go back to an SUV owner.

Out with BMW in with Caddy
By John David Morgan on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Have had nothing short of a great experience with my SRX. Traded a 5 Series BMW and this Caddy is giving the BMW a run for the money. It rides better, handles the same, has quicker pick up, more amenities and holds more. Working in Real Estate, I have to drive a fancy car, that shows both success but is also comfortable. This SRX does it all. I would highly recomended this car to anyone!!

Highly Recommend this Luxury SUV!
By Dripps on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love driving this car! The Ultraview sunroof is superior feature! The handling and comfort add up to pure luxury. My 6'2" son tells me the back seat is most comfortable he's been in. The third row seat is small and only for occassional use but comes in handy. I drove BMW X5 before this - I did enjoy that car but this is a whole different level of comfort.

Awesome!
By The Contessa on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove several high-end SUV's - this handled the best for the price. Very comfortable inside and out without being overly ostentatious. I've had Volvo's and Porsche's and the Cadillac dealership makes you feel like you should when buying a luxury automobile.

MY LEMON?I
By BUD MASTERSON on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I HAVE HAD THIS VEHICLE(MY 4TH SUV)FOR JUST OVER A MONTH. AT 23 MILES, THE FRONT ROTORS HAD TO BE RECUT, THE LEFT FRONT STRUT REPLACED-NEVER EVEN HIT A BUMP. IN THE SHOP FOR 4 DAYS. BEFORE 1600 MILES, THE LEFT FRONT SPRING? HAD TO BE REPLACED-THE VEHICLE WAS LEANING(6 INCHES MORE RR WHEEL SPACE)FAR TO THE LEFT. ALSO HAD A CONTINUING BAD FRONT END SQUEEK. SLAP SHIFT TRANNY MUCH OF THE TIME WON'T GO INTO STICK MODE FROM AUTO MODE WHILE DRIVING- ANOTHER 4 DAYS IN THE SHOP. THE DEALER WAS ALWAYS TERRIFIC-BUT WHY DOES A BRAND NEW CADDY HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS ALREADY-VERY SCARRY. HOPEFULLY IT'S FUTURE IS BETTER

How to lose $16,000 in 30 days.
By Unknown Variation on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

You decide - I owned it 30 days and it was in the shop for a full 10 days of that first 30. At 411 miles on the odometer I parked it at the airport in covered parking while I went on vacation, when I returned 8 days later 2 tires were low on PSI and 1 tire was fully flat. And, the dealer was horrible. Everyone involved with the initial sale came by to give me a "you complaining wimp" look and nod. Paid cash, owned it 30 days, traded it in on a Cayenne S, and can't believe the difference in Porsche quality.