2005 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Great Car!!
By GRW on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second SRX I have owned. The 2005 is a nice upgrade from the 2004. This car gets lots of looks! On the road gas milleage is 22 MPG, not bad for 320 HP engine. Love the car.

Love my SRX
By Lupe on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My SRX is the perfect blend of SUV & car with the best of both. For those who are tired of SUV's that drive like trucks and tired of mini-vans and want true distinctiveness & luxury, this is the vehicle. The "pick-up-and-go" on the V6 is great, pleaty of power & speed - I like the downshift feature built into the gear shift for when you need the extra punch to merge or pass. The SRX is the perfect combination of practicality for a working mom and trendy style and luxury for a professional. The interior luxury appointments are first rate and the features and controls are easy to navigate. The car generates a lot of attention from others.

By Grant T on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Poor interior apearance, turn signal lever rough finish. Wood grain kit added really improved the interior apearance. Head rest on second row seats impair rear view on the interior mirror. For the price of this SUV, Cadilac could have done better on the interior.

SUV or Sports Car?!
By MC2crazy on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

We've only had our 2004 AWD V8 SRX for about a month. Not one problem so far. If you want the fastest most fun to drive SUV made than look no farther than the SRX! Average gas mileage so far is 16.7mpg in mixed driving, but we didn't buy the V8 to get good gas mileage. It's simply a sports car disguised as a SUV. ;-) We're planning a 2000 mile shopping trip soon. I think it "should" have plenty of room. The ride is stiffer than the our 2002 Seville was, but it's very well controlled and doesn't wander at all.

Love The SRX
By Furia on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had the car for a couple of weeks and think it was the best thing we have ever bought. The performance of the vehicle was much better than the lexus, infiniti, and the bmw. The size of the vehicle is perfect. Not too big.... Not too small. I would recommend this car (or pretty much any car in the caddy family) to anyone. We also have an escalade ext which is AWESOME!!!!

Good and solid
By G Roberson on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Drove it to Niagra Falls.....the navigation radio was outstanding.....really enjoyed the ultra view sunroof!!!

The best SUV!
By Jeanette Nelson on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Overall this SUV was the best I drive when I was looking for a new car. I like the way it drives and handles on the road. Drives the easies and overall operates the best of any SUV that I drive. I tried out lots of them.

SRX
By atico on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a no problem vehicle.

Best Luxury Performance SUV out there
By RPM220 on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Compared the SRX to the X5 and Cayenne it won hands down. Excellent combination of style, versatility, and performance. The ride is a lot smoother than the competition without a handling penalty. The third seat is also somehting else that comes in handy at times that no one else in the class seems to offer. The SRX has plenty of gadgets to keep anyone busy and the Ultraview roof is a must have option. So far the car has been solid and dealership service has been excellent. Also note that the SRX can run on regular fuel which is a nice cost savings at the pump

Feel the lux & speed for yourself!
By Nikita on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Enjoy the space of an SUV, combined with luxury and speed. An added plus is the expanded sun-roof ...almost like a 'SUV convertible' (primary reason for choosing the SRX).