Used 2005 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 163 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

2005 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2005 SRX
By Buzz dropy

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in the blind, had no knowledge of the car. I am pleased with the car overall, but many technology features that are on basic Chevy models are not on this car. I have no ports, I cant use bluetooth, I can tether the car to anything. But the car also makes noise when rides, when taken to the dealer to be checked nothing can be found. This car also drinks gas like about 12/15 miles per gallon. Its still the best car that I ever owed. My car has 114k on it and it does not show it its like new. I have made repairs to the manifold, breaks and their is a light out that I refuse to tackle, as it appears so hard to get to.

SRX
By Anthony

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used choice between Lincolns SRX and the SRX. I like the car but there seems to be always something, oil, breaks, tires, noises from under the car. and needing fuel

I'm 62 years old and worse car I've ever owned
By Linda Massey

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car new in 2005, first 4 months it went through 5 or the dashboard computers. We have 85,000 miles on it and have spent 1500.00 on the rear end, 2 battery's (not because I've done anything wrong), had to have the engine rebuilt at 71K and now at 85K the ECM has gone out and the key won't come out of the ignition. This was supposed to be my dream car and instead has become my nightmare car. I will never again own a GM product of any kind unless it is given to me. The dealership is very nice, but I had no intention of having a frequent visitor card. This is not a dealer issue, but a quality issue, right from the start.

Progressive Body Style, Cadillac Superiority
By Kasey Susie

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful Car, body style less bulky more streamline than the newer SRX. Excellent visibility which the newer vehicles lack
Still have the Large Stylish Cadillac Safety Lights Front and Rear. The Cadillac Trademark Grill that holds its Luxurious Style more so than again the newer SRX

Srx 2005
By Vickie

2005 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have more money into this vehicle than any vehicle I have ever owned! I have very low mileage and mainly drive to and from work 14 miles round trip!! Constant and costly repairs! Will never purchase a cadillac again!!