Outstanding All-Around Family Vehicle
By Leonard on
2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I was a little concerned about buying a used SRX, having read about many owners' negative experiences. However, after driving this car once I knew it would be ours. This is a spacious and comfortable SUV-wagon-crossover- whatever but it drives like a sport sedan! I'm a big guy that is used to driving a new full-sized Chevy pickup, but the SRX fits me like a glove. After putting a few thousand miles on the car and a couple long rides hauling both people and cargo, I have to admit there isn't much more I could ask for. The V6 is surprisingly powerful, quick-revving, and can deliver decent MPG if you behave yourself. For a used AWD luxury vehicle, this was an amazing value.
Favorite Features
AWD, Powerful V6, Sports car handling, Comfortable front and 2nd row seats, Lots of cargo room, Beautiful exterior styling, Huge sunroof
Suggested Improvements
3rd row seat is an absolute waste of space unless you have very small children; I removed ours and put down a carpeted cargo mat (did not have the power fold-flat seat).
By axmadrigal30
on 02/02/11 15:52 PM (PST)

Hello. I was looking at your comments and I noticed that this was last year (January 2010). Have you had any problems with your SRX since you last posted this review? I'm currently considering purchasing a used SRX and wanted to get a more recent review. Thanks - Temo